Chapter 9

Arianna POV

"Why would I be mad at a nigga I already had Arianna?" Chyna said beginning to pick up her purse.

Already had ?

"Look, thanks Ella for inviting me here and congrats on the baby, I wish you the best of luck but I got to go bye Trina" she said walking out.

As she started to walk out I yelled out "YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A JEALOUS ASS BITCH CHYNA". Because she is.

"Jealous?" She said turning around looking confused. "Me......jealous....of you?" she said slowly still looking confused. "Bitch I will nevvvvveeerrr be jealous of you... evvverrrrrr, and while you worrying about me you needa be worrying about that crack head ass moma of yours" She said walking out the door laughing.

When she started to walk out I was about to run up on her and beat the shit out her. I want to fuckin kill her, but Ella and Trina held me back. Like how dare this bitch disrespect me like that.

"Ella let me go I'm about to leave I'm not worried bout her". I lied, so they would let me go because I was going to beat her ass but they held me back until they seen she left.

I started crying. Not because of her ,fuck her, but because of the fact that I can't get to that bitch like I want to.

After I calmed down I left and went straight to Rah'Shawns house to ask him about Chyna. As I pulled to his house I seen his car outside thank god because I was gone be pissed if I made a trip to his house for nothing.

I turned my car off grabbed my purse and went up to house and rung his doorbell.

He opened the door looking surprised , I guess he was wondering why I was here.

"Whatchu doin here baby?" He said letting me in. And just to clear some shit up no we are not together.....yet.

"I'm here because I want to ask you a couple of questions". I said making myself comfortable on his couch while he shut his door.

"Alright wassup?" . He said plopping down next to me.

" So when was you going to tell me about you and Chyna... " I said looking him in the eyes.

"Mannnnnn ain't shit goin on with me and her and it neva will be" He said

"But what DID go on between yall" I said.

"Well listen, about a year ago we use to fuck around with each other I was starting to get mad feelins for her but then I found out she fucked my brother and that shit hurt me so I had to let her go. Then she told she told me she was pregnant for me and I believed her but that turned out to be a lie too and that's the end of that" He said as he rolled up his blunt.

"Damn, she foul ass bitch" I said shaking my head. "Who lies about being pregnant? That shit ain't no joke" I said folding my arms.

Like who does that , that bitch is something else man I swear.

"...And you right that shit ain't no joke, I should've killed that bitch" he said while smoking his blunt.

.

.

.

This is just a filler guys !