Chapter 8

( Excuse any mistakes)

Arianna POV

"Are you pregnant". I said causing everybody to look at me funny.

"Surprise ?" Ella said with a nervous smile and then looked at Kilo who was looking confused.

"Omg congrats babyyyy I'm gonna be a auntie !" I squealed in excitement.

"Damn Ki you gone be a father before I am" Rah'Shawn said dapping him up.

"Man shits crazy yo but aye I'm be there for my lil one". Kilo said going over to Ella hugging her and kissing her.

Awwwnn my baby having a baby ain't that something ? Watch when I tell Trina.

After we left the mall Ella arranged for me, her, Trina, and Chyna to meet up at her place, I'm actually surprised because Chyna agreed. Anyways Ella is gonna break the news to them and I guess we all just gonna catch up with each other. Me and Trina were already at Ella's house now waiting for just waiting for Chyna

"Hey Chyna" I said with a fake smile.

"Hi" she said dryly walking off.

See what I'm talkin bout ?

We had been talking about a lot shit for about an hour now. Chyna ain't been saying much her phone had her attention most of the time.

"Ok y'all so what y'all think about me and Rah'Shawn?" I said smiling.

"I think that y'all cute asf and should take it the next level" Ella said.

"I think you should get the dick already bitch" Trina said sticking her tongue.

Of course her ass would say that.

Chyna finally decided to speak.

"I think you should find someone else, like why him he's a drug dealer and he dawgs females out! Being with him can be dangerous you might wanna rethink  that ..... and plus he neverrrrr cuffs nobody he simply fucks and leaves so I don't know why you even asked that you ain't special" She said shrugging mumbling the last part, not taking her eyes off her phone.

"I'm not saying it to ruin y'all little thing I'm just saying it as your friend" She said looking at me fake smiling.

At this point I'm tired of her acting like this tf is her problem ?

"Ok look..." I said calmly "what the fuck is your problem?" I said holding my hands together.

"Arianna just cal-

"Nah..Nah fuck that I wanna know what the fuck her problem is" I said cutting Trina off.

Ella just shook her head and placed her palm on her face because she knew some shit was finna pop off.

Chyna busted out laughing like something was fucking funny, like ima fuckin comedian.

"Wow...you really think you that bitch huh?" She said laughing and shaking her head. " You really think you that fuckin bitch now huh? Every since you been with that raggedy ass nigga you been walking around like you just that bitch, well bitch lemme tell you something you not" She said stepping up to me.

This bitch done lost her goddamn mind.

I just looked at her. " I know why you so fuckin mad.....you mad because you can't have Rah'Shawn" I said chuckling. "You mad at me over a nigga" I said laughing hard asf.

She instantly started smiling, "Why would I be mad at a nigga I already had Arianna?" She said beginning to pick her purse.

Already had ?

"Look thanks Ella for inviting me here and congrats on the baby I wish you the best of luck but I got to go bye Trina" she said walking out.

Just a filler guys
Comment what you think so far❤️