Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The next morning I wake up and I'm still in Luca's arms. I go to move and he tightens his hold on me. "Dom, I have to pee." I tell him laughing a little. I get up and do what I need to do and I climb back into bed. He pulls me closer and kisses me softly. I let him deepen the kiss and he whispers against my lips "You're my girl." Deciding I need that connection, I say "Show me." He looks at me as to ask if I'm sure and I lean up and kiss him. He deepens the kiss again and hovers over me. We shed clothes and before he enters me, he says "You're perfect." Kissing me again, he enters me and thrusts in and out slowly, making love to me and never breaking the kiss. When we both reach our release, he lays on his back and I lay my head on his chest and neither of us speak. After a few minutes, I think something is wrong until he finally speaks. "I'm falling for you." I look at him and he says "I'm falling hard for you." I kiss him softly and say "I'm falling for you too."

We get up and head to the kitchen to see Chris and Street sitting at the island and Chris is finishing up breakfast. She hugs me and whispers "You good?" I nod and she looks at me confused. "We'll be back guys." she says before pulling me into the next room. "You're glowing. What happened?" she asks. "He said he's falling for me...after making love to me." I tell her. "Holy shit. I'm happy for you Bug." she says as she pulls me into a tight hug. We go back into the kitchen to eat and as I sit down beside Luca, he kisses me softly.

We sit there talking and Street asks "Why does she call you Bug?" I look at Chris and say "We had nicknames for each other growing up. I was Bug and she was Chrissy. She used to chase me with bugs when we were little so she started calling me that to piss me off and it stuck but we say things to each other out of love that most people think is us fighting." I tell him. "Like what?" Luca asks. "Well, if you ever hear me tell her to bite me and her say suck it, that's us saying I love you." I tell them. They laugh and Street asks "Why?" I laugh harder and say "We're twins. We went through this stage where we didn't want mom knowing we liked being around each other so we made up our own thing. We also mastered the art of speaking to each other without speaking." I tell him.

After breakfast, they all head out to work. "Later Kiera." Street says. "Later." I say. "Suck it Bug." Chris says. "Bite me Chrissy." I say and she laughs. Luca goes to walk out the door and pulls me close and kisses me softly. "I'll call you later Princess." he says. "Be safe. I need you whole." I tell him. "I will baby." he says before kissing me again. How could I have let Jordan get into my head?

Later that day, there's a knock at the door and I look through the peephole this time. I see a delivery of flowers. A beautiful mixture of wild flowers. Opening the door, I sign for the flowers and shut the door. Taking them to the island, I see the card. Just wanted to shower my Princess with love and flowers as beautiful as you are. I tear up a little reading that card. Oh my God. Picking up my phone, I text him.

K: Thank you so much for the flowers and the card.

L: Anything for you. I just wanted to make you smile.

K: Well it worked. I can't stop smiling. You wanna come stay tonight?

L: Sleeping next to my girl? Oh yeah.

K: I'll cook. Tell Chris to bring her boy toy.

L: Will do baby. But after dinner, you are all mine.

K: I'm all yours anyway.

L: Damn right. Gotta head back.

K: Okay. Thank you again. Be safe.