Chapter 33

Richards POV

Prom was amazing last night. After I kissed Camila neither of us spoke about it.  I guess I'm thankful for that. I wonder what she thinks about it.

Last night we all got home at different times. By the time Camila and I made it everyone was knocked out. Right now I'm currently in the living room texting her. She left early today and I'm in shock since we got back home late.

Me: Hermosa where are you ?
Her : I went out with Jessica.
Me : ah that explains why Yoyo is knocked on our couch lol.
Her : lol yea. I'll see ya later
Me : be safe !

Just then I heard some screaming.

" Christopher dame eso!!!"  Screamed Zabdiel

" No." Christopher said while laughing. Wtf is going on. 
  Zabdiel came running down the stairs after him.

" Christopher give me my phone !!" He shouted once more.

" Yo , What is going on ?" Joel said coming downstairs.

" You guys are going to wake up Yoandri ." Erick said.

" too late I'm up ." Yoandri spoke annoyed. 

" Zabdiel is talking to a girl." Christopher teased.

" Oooooo." We all said at the same time.

Zabdiel then managed to snatch his phone away and changed the topic to Camila and I.

" and what happened between you and Camila at prom ?" He asked. Honestly truly I don't care if the other two are here. They don't know how to treat her.  

" You know prom festivities and I kissed her ." I said straight up.

" YOU WHAT!?" Erick and Joel exclaimed.

" La bese bro." I said still calm.

" Que te pasa esta loco ?! You know how we both feel about her." Erick said pointing between him and Joel.

" and you guys know how I feel about her too!" I yelled back.

I was about to say more but, I couldn't. In that moment Joel's fist collided with my nose. I placed my hand on it. I was bleeding and it hurt really badly. He stared at me with pure anger. I returned the look. I then responded.
My fist collided with his jaw and a fight broke out. What was Joel thinking ?

" That's it stop!" Christopher yelled.

The guys began to break us apart. The blood was still running down from my nose. Joel was bleeding from his lip.

The last thing I heard was Christopher yelling to someone on the phone before it all went black. 

A special thank you to JosieMex ❤️

I'll be doing shoutouts. Whoever is the most active with comments.