Chapter 6

Camila's POV
I woke up earlier than usual today because I decided I wouldn't be going to school today. I have much to do. I need to start this job correctly. I grabbed my Mac and decided to sit on the counter. First I had to text Yoyo

Me : Hey, I'm not going to school today
Yoyo💙: It's okay me either I have things to take care of
Me : okay , when your done make sure you stop by
Yoyo: ofc I have to see both of my best friends since I've been to busy

I left the message their and starts emailing my principal. She was really easy going plus she loved me. Since freshmen year I've been involved in so much and my grades were always on point. As I was clicking send. In walked in Joel. I forget how early he wakes up. " Mila your up early" he says I nodded " I'm not going to school Yoyo will just come over later" he nodded. " Breakfast ?" He asked. " you cook ?" I said surprised " No but you do" he said laughing I smacked his arm. " We should do I live" he spoke
" Hola Hola, Im here with Mila about to make some breakfast" he spoke to the phone as he placed it somewhere. I scoffed " More like I cook and you fool around" He chuckled " No I'll seriously help you like your assistant". I nodded " So today on the Camila and Joel show" I said getting comfortable with the camera. " What should I make" I said looking at Joel. " hmm French toast" he said I agreed. " Okay as I set everything up pass me all the stuff" I spoke. Throughout most of the cooking Joel and I are fooling around. As Joel was placing the cinnamon. I started reading some comments.
"Omg goals!!"
" Um I kind of ship this"
"Can you guys date"
" #JOMILA"

I giggled and turned to Joel. " Everyone's going crazy they ship us" I said shaking my head. " Sorry guys but, relationships right now is not my priority" I spoke to them. " dique" Joel spoke. We then switched and I heard him chuckle. " I see what your saying they going crazy".
" Guys I have some news for you guys , Mila come here" I had the spatula in my hand he wrapped his arm around me. I then realized what he was about to say and I whispered in his ear " no not yet I haven't spoken to Yoyo" he understood and nodded. " sorry guys you'll find out soon ...Well were about to wake up the guys breakfast his ready love you guys " he said blowing a kiss to the phone. With that he ended the live. Then right on point all
the guys came upstairs it's like they know.  They all sat down I went and took my place on Joel's lap. It became like a habit.I caught Erick staring our way. He shot me a wink.  I looked away , he's just so fine.  " What's Jomila and why is it trending on our hanshtag" spoke Christopher. Joel and I both chuckled.  " Joel and I did a live and the decided to ship us" I spoke. " mm I see it too" said Zabdiel  " Están locos" *you guys are crazy* said Erick.  He then realized what he said and stood shut. He seemed surprise , was he thinking out loud ?  
" Thanks for breakfast , muah" Joel said placing a kiss on my temple.  " Thank goodness your coming with us cuz your food is bomb" spoke Richard.  
* hours later*
I was currently home alone the boys went to take care of somethings. At this point I had all their numbers saved and their schedule into my Mac , phone , and I pad.  Once I organized that. I started taking out my luggage. Just then the door bell rung. " Bestieee" Yoandri said. I laughed and hugged him. He went straight for my room , the last place I wanted him to go in. " Mila why is your luggage out with clothes in them ?" He asked " we need to talk" I said and sat on my bed. His whole face expression changed. " I don't know how else to say this but , I'm going on tour with the guys and everywhere with them. They asked me to be their assistant/second tour manager.  We're ever they go I go" I spoke. I waited for his reaction " That means you'll be gone most of the time not even always" he spoke. " Thanksgiving , Christmas, Prom, graduation" I'll be here I said.  " Yoyo we are best friends forever Joel and I will be calling you always you really think we could possibly forget you. My family is here. Your acting like I'm moving. Everything will be the same always" I said to him. He smiled " good I don't want anything to change.  I'm truly happy for you. Your going to have fun with them" he laughed. I got up on my knees on my bed and hugged him since he was standing.  He placed a kiss on my forehead.   " So uh do you want to help me pack?" I asked he nodded. 
Later on the boys came back we all chilled and fooled around. They got on live and I had to laugh cuz we are all together yet decide to do their own live.  Traveling and working with these boys was going to be a rollercoaster and honestly I'm down. I love them so much and we are about to create many bonds.

I just want to go back to the day I saw them in concert. Has anyone seen them too?   Comment and suggest