Chapter 5

Camila's POV
I was about to head out when I heard a familiar voice. " Not going to say bye" I turned around and there was Erick with a smirk plastered on his face. " Bye Colon" I said " Later Mamita".  Little does he know I feel a tingle when he calls me that. 

Joel's POV
I was the last one to wake up today and that's quite surprising.  I walked upstairs to find the guys eating silently while Richard was on the phone. I made a look as in asking them who's he on the phone with. But , right there Richard hung up.  " Get ready guys dique we have an important meeting" he announced. 
*Two hours later*
We were in our van being driven to our manager.  I wonder what this could all be about. The rest of tour better not be canceled. I was a tad nervous to be honest.  Once we made it we all walked into a room with a big long table. We each took a seat and waited.  As i waited i for a text from Camila.
Mila 🤤
I have a free period. I hope everything is going well and you guys aren't taring down my whole house 😂.
I chuckled and smiled.
Me :Actually we are at a meeting right now sooo
Mila🤤 :Mmm okay just had to make sure. I'll see you later ☺️

Moments later in walked in our manager. He sat down and began to speak. " I wanted to let you guys know how proud I am of you guys and all that's been going on.  I think it's time you guys have an assistant. Someone you keeps you guys on check from your foolery and someone who records them if that makes sense" the boys all nodded   " Camila" I quickly blurted out. 
" El esta enamorado" ( he's in love ) I heard Chris whisper.    " No I think he means Camila can be our assistant" said Richard. I nodded " she's like perfect for the Job and she's organized and you'll love her" I said   " and she cooks !!" Exclaimed zabdiel. 
" Well if you guys are cool with her then that's fine" he spoke.  We all got excited . Wow I couldn't wait to give her the news. She'd be with us all the time. 
* skipping ahead *
Camila was already home but , we were all waiting for the perfect moment to tell her.  After dinner was what I thought. I'm honestly nervous I hope she doesn't say know.  This would be her official job cuz our management doesn't play.  After dinner I spoke " Mila can we talk to you" She seemed worried but still smiled. 
" So basically" I began but got caught off my Richard " Will you be our assistant type thingy ?" I gave him a look.  " Es que loco the news was for today not tomorrow" said Erick. 
" What about school?" She said concerned " don't worry we'll get you one Online Erick has one" I said pulling her onto my lap. I wasn't realizing my actions really.  I'm just comfortable with her. " I mean your family said yes we spoke to them" added zabdiel.  We all stared at her desperately . " Yes I'll do it" she said. I picked her up and she started to laugh.  Our mini celebration filled up the room. 
" Yoyo" She then said. " You have to tell him tomorrow and your principal" I said. She nodded.  Wow this is going to be something different. 

Please comment any ideas or suggestions on anything I should add or things you want to happen.
Don't worry soon things will get very interesting ...