Chapter 15

Camila's POV

I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. I was so confused. None of these fools even touch the stove. Don't even know how to work it.  I look around and see all the guys still sleeping except for Richard. I brushed my teeth and then headed for our kitchen.  There I found Richard almost done with breakfast. 

" Since when do you cook?" I ask startling him.

" No hagas eso * don't do that *" he says about me scaring him. He still didn't answer my question.

" Um you gonna answer or ?"

" Oh I only know how to make breakfast, Camilita your the only chef here." He said

Did he just call me Cami. Wow looks like I have a new nickname. I must find him one. I swear I love our friendship.  Then all the boys came upstairs. I swear they all love food so much.  Joel wraps his arms around me from behind over my shoulders. 

" Goodmorning" He says. Wow his morning voice.

" Buenos Dias" I say back.

As we are eating Erick walks down, his girl closely behind.  Only wearing an oversized shirt which i assumed was Erick's and some really short shorts. Her butt was all out. I rolled my eyes at the sight. I wonder when will she be leaving.

" Wow no invite" Erick says placing his hands on his hip watching us eat breakfast.

"Well your too busy we Carla, I mean Clarissa" Speaks Chris. The rest of us try to hold in our laughs.  Clearly none of the guys like her and I will find out why. 

" Watch your mouth" Clarissa says.  Don't get me wrong she's pretty. But , with how she carries herself you know that takes points off. She then walks near me. 

" I don't think we've met but, I'm Clarissa" She says extending her hand. I leave her hanging but I respond. 

" I'm Camila the boys assistant , it's nice to meet you Carla" I say repeating Chris's words. I get up and walk towards the trash. Richard hands me a low high five while covering his face from trying not to laugh.  If she's going to be here for a while. I must show her who's the main girl in this house.  Erick just stared at me in somewhat disbelief. I just smirked.

" Anyway boys get ready you guys have a studio session today." I announced. They all got extremely excited. They enjoy being in the booth and singing.

* few hours later*
I got ready and dressed in something comfy. *image above*. I made my way downstairs and saw everyone except Erick. I rolled my eyes.

" Lets just leave him Mila" Zabdiel said. The boys all nodded in agreement.

" Erick we're leaving without you!" I shouted up the stairs. But then , his face came into view along with Clarissa's. She's coming to this too no way.

We made our way into the van. I spotted Erick and Clarissa kissing goodbye meaning she had other plans. Ride to the studio was quick. Richard was first to record. There were many different rooms filled with different things we all separated. I first went in a room with Chris. He wanted me to take some pictures of him. It then came to my mind that why don't I ask him the question.

" How is she Erick's girlfriend?" I asked chris looked at me and sighed.

" They really started off as pleasure buddies I guess you can say" Chris spoke. I felt disgusted for a second. Mi cubano going around with different girls should've known.

" Then they got into more serious things and hanging out. They realized they could be more than that. But , while begging together she would cheat on him. He said he was done with her but , clearly he lied to us all. I don't know what's up with them. I don't want to ask either cuz eh that problem you know." Chris finished.

Now I know why they can't stand her. She's a little hoe. This all still makes me confused tho. He treated me as his girl. Well maybe he just truly wanted me for one thing. My eyes slowly hit watery. Camila stop what are you doing. You don't really like him you just find him attractive. I walked out the room and went to a private room to take my classes. Then walks in Erick. This can't be happening now.

" Hola mamita" he spoke in that sexy Voice of his. I stood shut. He made his way towards me and stood behind me.

" You can't ignore me forever" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He began to leave kisses on my neck. Oh how much I missed his touch but, this is wrong.

" You have a girlfriend !" I shouted.

" I like you mamita" he said

" so what you have her. You just want me for your needs" I shouted and stormed off.

As I was walking out I bumped into someone's chest. I look up and see Joel.

" Woah lil mama slow down" he says chuckling. In that moment I forget about being mad or sad. His smile is beautiful. I laugh with him.

" Everything okay ?" He asks.

" Joel kiss me." I demand

What do you guys think ?