Chapter 17

Camila's POV

I can't believe Richard just kissed me. Joel yelled at him and stormed off. So obviously Richard knows how he feels about me. Ugh , this is all a little too much. I got out the pool and stormed off upstairs to my room. I took a shower and fell asleep. What are these guys doing to me...

The next day

I walked down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I was in shock because all the boys were awake yet , they were silent. If you know these fools you know they could never be quiet.

" Goodmorning Mila" Joel spoke. I just stood shut.

" YOU SEE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" he raised his voice at Richard

" BRO IF YOU WOULD'VE STOOD SHUT NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING" Richard yelled back.

" What are they fighting about ?" Erick ask clueless. Omg he sure doesn't need to know. Mind you I'm still present.

"Richard kissed Mila" Chris blurted out. I face palmed myself.

" HERMANO QUE TU HISCITE?! * bro What did you do*" Erick raised his voice at Richard

" ERICK NO TE METAS, LA BESE Y NO ES TU PROBLEMA WORRY ABOUT YOUR GIRL"* Erick don't get involved I kisses her and not your problem*" Richard shouted angrily.

I couldn't take it I walked out the house. I then heard Zabi say well more like raise his voice " Look what you guys did !"

I got in my car and drove to the person I needed most. I made it to Yoandri's and I shouldn't have. I walked in because I have keys and there in front of me sat Jessica and him making out. Words didn't manage to escape they both realized and called out my name. It was too late I was in my car. What, was today get Camila angry day. I just headed straight to work. I was suppose to leave with the guys but, you know. Guess I'll get there early and prepare. I then made it to work. There stood Vanessa. She worked with us as well. She's the main one here. I'm like her assistant as well. " what's wrong I know your mad" she said. She told me if anything was up with the boys I could tell her and she'd keep it a secret.

" Well last night Richard kissed me" I spoke. Btw she knows all the other stuff that has happened. Her eyes widen. 

" I'm caught in between these three fools. I'm attracted to Erick but, he was a girl , when I'm with Joel I love it , and then Richard I love bonding with him when we can I'm always wishing we could spend more time together. But, when we kissed I don't know it didn't feel wrong.  Ughhh" I groaned

" I'm currently not speaking to the three of them" I said. As Vanessa was about to respond. In they all walked in.  They are always on point I thought. I looked up and my eyes instantly locked with those beautiful green ones. I haven't looked at them in awhile.  I instantly looked away. They were all quiet. Zabdiel and Christopher were ignoring them as well clearly bothered by their actions. Today they had a photo shoot. They began to change. Yes I've seen them all in their underwear. I mean it's part of my job , we all got used to it.  Richard was the first one done. I didn't want to go to him but , what choice do I have. He was sitting on his chair scrolling through his phone. I stood in front of him. Well really in between his legs and began to style his hair. The moment my hand came in contact with his hair he stared at me.  His eyes were burning through my soul but, not once did I look at him. 

Once they were all ready they began to pose. They all were so serious and that's not what we wanted. " This is how I want you guys to stand. Joel , Chris , then Erick , Zabdiel, and Richard" I spoke and they all moved. Before Joel , Erick , and Richard were all next to eachother.

" SMILE!" I shouted. They then smiled wasn't real but , that's fine.

* hours later *
Chris , Zabdiel , and I were all in the living room. When the door bell rang. Chris went to open it.

" Hey is Mila home I really messed up and need to talk to her" Yoandri spoke.

"Today really must be get Camila mad day but , yea she's here. Chris responded.

Yoyo walked in and the boys gave us space.

" yes ?" I spoke up
" Mila Im sorry I didn't tell you. Jessica and I are now dating. I was going to tell you for real. Just not so soon. I was preparing a proper way for us both to tell you. I'm so sorry" he said

Honestly there are other things going on that's affecting me.  Plus , Yoyo and Jessica look cute together. She's said sorry to me plenty of times.  Two I need a girl friend around here so.

" It's okay" I said and gave him a hug.  If only he knew what went on in this house hold.