Chapter 19

Camila's POV
Christmas Day!!

It's officially my favorite holiday. I'm honestly so happy. Once again our families would be coming over. Our Christmas tree was huge and full of gifts. I honestly can't wait.  I got out my room and ran to Richard's. I walked in and he was still asleep. He was laying on his stomach. I carefully went and sat on his lower back. I kissed his bare shoulder.

" Merry Christmas!" I yelled only so he can hear and wake up. He groaned in response.

" I said Merry Christmas !" I shouted once more. In such quick movements , he turned over , picked me up , and ran with me down the stairs. My laugh echoed through our house. I spotted everyone downstairs. By everyone I mean the other guys.  Richard placed me on a stool and kissed my forehead. " Merry Christmas" he said to me.

Zabdiel and Chris came along. The three of us have gotten extremely close. " Merry Christmas!" They said at the same time each of them kissing my cheek. Now it's Christmas I can't be salty. I got up and walked over to Joel. He was typing away on his phone. Oh how I needed for him to wrap his arms around me. I snatched his phone away. He looked at me with complete shock. I just wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. Seconds later he reacted and did the same. Only he hugged me tighter as if he never wanted to let go.  I pulled away and gave him back his phone. I stood next to Richard.  Joel and him still aren't on speaking terms. Neither are Joel and I, this is the first time we've had some contact. I was now waiting for Erick to appear. Wow , I have not felt his warmth in months. I heard steps coming down the stairs. There he stood with Clarissa right next to him. But, he didn't seem to care. He came straight towards me and hugged me so tight.

" Feliz Navidad Mamita" He whispered

" Merry Christmas Mi cubanito" I said back.

In all honestly I didn't want to let go but , I had to.  One Clarissa was giving me death glares.  Two Richard and Joel. They all really don't give me time to think.

*hours later*
I got ready nothing fancy. Just comfortable since most of us will be wearing Christmas PJs. Yoandri will not be joining us. Ever since he's been dating Jessica he's been too busy. The door bell rung and I went to open the door. There stood Richards family.

" Aaliyah" I said in a cute baby voice. She quickly threw her arms out to me so I can pick her up.

" hey how dare you carry her first." Richard said coming to hug his family. I sticked my tongue out at him.

Eventually all our families were here and it was a great time. I was currently sitting in the kitchen listening to my sister and Joel's conversation. " So when are you two going to date?" My sister asked Joel. I swear I almost choked on my soda. Right on cue Christopher yelled " Present Time!"  My sister ran to the living room. Joel looked at me and then wrapped his arms around my waist. I hid my face into his chest. He then whispered " Once everything is cleared out , I guess we'll date" I looked up at him.  He smirked and walked away.

Everyone was exchanging gifts.  The boys and I decided that we would exchange eachother a gifts when everyone left. So about two hours later everyone was gone.

" I want to go first !" I shouted. The boys all looked at me and clapped with excitement.  I swear they are such babies at times. Thankfully Clarissa went to sleep cuz obviously so present for her.  I took out five boxes.  I gave the right box to each guys. They began to unwrap it. The look on their faces was priceless.  I got them custom jackets each with their names on it.  Well at least with the nickname I call them.

" Really Joelito" Joel looked at me and smiled. 
" Yashel!!" Richard exclaimed.
" Zabdi , Chris!" Christopher And Zabdiel read theirs at the same time. Of course Erick's said Cubanito. He shot a wink in my direction.

" Now it's our turn" Zabdiel said.

Chris and Zabdi both gave me pink bags. Which obviously contained clogging from pink. Joel then gave me a necklace that said my name. I've been wanting on for the longest. He honestly pays attention. Richard got me a pair of red bottoms. I nearly almost fainted. I then noticed Erick was no longer in sight. I said goodnight to everyone and walked up to my room. There on my bed sat the most beautiful purse with a note.

" Mamita I had no clue what to get you. I hope you like it. The moment I saw it , it shouted your name. I knew it was meant to be yours. Merry Christmas mamita" — Erick

I picked up the purse and stared at it in awe. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my door close behind me.

" You like it ?" Erick asked
" it's beautiful!" I exclaimed
" just like you." He spoke getting closer.

I began to get lost in those beautiful green eyes. No Camila stop yourself. Why ? Why , are these three boys on me. Well two and a half because Erick we aren't too sure of what he wants.

Leave comments ❤️