02

Black
"Where is the rest of it?"
I was sitting at my desk smoking a blunt. I had just came to the realization that 15 million of my hard earned dollars were no where to be found and no one had a fucking clue as to where it was.

"I don't know, Black."

I stood up and slammed my fist on the table.

"You don't know! This stupid muthafucka don't know! None of y'all fucking know?! Y'all expect me to believe that?"
I looked at all my workers with disgust, now that my shit is gone no one knows how to talk around this bitch.

"Aye Black, we got some news on Kyng."
Kyng was my closest homie, Jordan. Right when everything hit the fan the nigga disappeared. But I refused to believe my nigga stole from me so I've been drilling the workers for answers.

"Get the fuck out."
All the workers left my sight before my other homies sat down.
"Speak nigga."

"He moved. His house is empty but his girl was at school this morning so everything looks normal?"

"Looks normal? My nigga might've stole millions of dollars from me and it looks normal?!"
I was on the verge of slapping these niggas, if Jordan took the money I was going to make an example out of him, although I really didn't want to do that.

"He did take it."

"How you so sure of that?"

"We watched his house and he took her up to that nice was house on Oaks, by the golf course."
I waved my hand for him to continue, I knew exactly what he was talking about.
"He bought it."

"He bought it?"

They nodded.
"Get out."
They proceeded to get out before I stopped them.
"Don't go far. We're paying Kyng a visit tonight."

Jayda
"Jayda I'll be back to check on you soon, I love you."

"Where are you going and are you coming back?"

"Jay come'on now. What I tell you about asking questions?"

"Okay. Bye. Love you too." He hugged me and kissed my forehead before leaving out

Once I heard his car pull away from the house I retreated back upstairs. I wanted to cry, I was now alone in this huge house. I loved him 100 times over for buying me this house but I didn't need this and I definitely didn't want to be left alone in it.

Jordan had all of my stuff moved in within two hours and stayed with me all day to help me get settled in. He brought a couple things of his own but they were in boxes and placed in the safe in the back of his closet. His room was empty.

He had guns stashed all over the house, which he showed me. He also kept one of my inhalers in the night stand in his room just incase I found myself in there.

The house was beautiful but I was lonely and wanted to go home.
-
After coming to terms with being alone I snuggled into bed and fell asleep.

I couldn't sleep for too long, my mind was racing. An uneasy and uncomfortable feeling graced my body and the tension in the room was heavy.

I finally woke up after fighting to stay asleep. I could tell there was someone else here, there was a presence. My body tensed up and I tried to grab the gun Jordan had placed in my drawer for emergencies.

"Pick it up and I'll kill you." I could hear a voice from the corner of my room

I froze immediately and tired to refrain from crying. The lights turned on and a very tall and built brown-skin guy ushered me out of my bed. I didn't move, I was terrified.

"Get up!" I flinched at his outburst before getting up

I was shaking so hard I could barely walk. He ushered me into the hallway where I tried to make a run for the stairs.

"Jordan!" I screamed just as the guy grabbed me and began taking me to Jordan's room

I fought in his arms until we reached his room. He placed me down and raised his hand to me. I covered my face immediately and shrunk down against the wall.

"Don't hit her, dawg. She good."

I kept my face covered as they spoke. After a while the brown-skin guy left the room. I stayed balled up against the wall and peeked through my fingers every couple seconds.

The one I was left in the room with approached me slowly and reached out to touch me. I flinched and cried even harder.

"Alright man look. Cooperate or else." I could hear the shrug in his voice

I released my hands from my face but remained in the corner. I only stared at him. He was tall and built with a thick beard covering his face.

"Where's Kyng?"

I continued to stare at him afraid to speak.

"Speak. The fuck is up with you? You need some fucking water or something?"

I looked away then back to him. He yelled down the hall for someone to bring some water up to him before he returned his attention back to me.

"Now. Where is Kyng?"

He received the same terrified stare I had given before. He slammed his gun down on the desk before coming to grab me. He snatched me off the floor and slammed me into the wall before asking me again just as calm as before.

"Where is Kyng?"

"I don't know." I cried before trying to cover my face once more

"You lying to me? How you ain't know where he at? Ain't you fucking him?"

I shook my head at him before being removed from the wall and slammed back into it.

"Use yo fucking words."

"I'm his sister."

I didn't know Jordan by Kyng but I'm guessing that is who they were here for and this is why Jordan left so suddenly.

The brown-skin guy brought a water bottle up from the kitchen and placed it on the desk.

"Black let her down."

"Nigga back up I got this."

"She ain't breathing nigga."

I was trying to breathe, I couldn't. I had been hyperventilating for so long that I was on the verge on passing out.

He let me down and allowed me to fall onto him. He drug me to Jordan's bed and put me in.

I fought him the best I could to get to Jordan's nightstand.

He opened the drawer and grabbed my inhaler which was the last thing to be left in the drawer. He put it to my mouth and pumped it for me as I laid there.

After a while I was sleep again.