03

Jayda
The sun shined in my face causing me to cover my eyes. I had the worse headache and my eyes were sore. I opened my eyes after a few moments of stretching to see Black sitting at the desk in the corner of the room.

I sat up quickly and pushed myself into the far corner of the bed.

"Don't start man. It's too early."
"Ya brother stole millions of dollars from me. I'm here to get it back."

"How much?"

"15 million dollars. Lemme ask you something. How do you pay for this house? Where you work?"

"This isn't me." I shook my head in response to the second question

He stared at me.

"I didn't pay for it. I don't work."

"I know you don't. I've been having my niggas follow you for a couple days. So this bitch was bought with my money. This my damn house."

I shook my head before scooting to the edge of the bed. Jordan kept guns all over the house, I just knew there was one in his bathroom, I just had to find it.

"Where you going?"

I pointed to the bathroom before walking into it. I closed the door behind myself and turned on the faucet.

I opened every cabinet and drawer in the bathroom before checking the toilet top. There was a pistol in a ziplock bag in the toilet top.

The door flew open, Black had his gun pointed at me. The gun in my hands was still in the ziplock bag but I pointed it at him.

He stared at me with sinister eyes before laughing and walking toward me.

"Shoot me, lil bit." He lowered his gun and smirked at me

I held the gun up for a while, debating. I had never shot anyone before but I was in danger. I pulled the trigger, hearing it click. The energy in the room changed immediately.

I pulled the trigger once then again then once more. By this time I was getting frustrated.

I took it out of the ziplock bag. I stared over it before finding the safety.

Black walked over to me and reached for the gun. I pulled away still attempting to take the safety off.

He forcefully took the gun from me. I tried to fight him for it back even attempting to grab the one from his waist band.

"Move man." He pushed me away from him almost making me fall over

I regained my balance before leaving the room and returning to my own. I was outside of myself. Jordan had to know they were here, it was impossible for him not to know. He has never went this long without checking up on me. I was beyond late for school and I knew he had to know. He knows everything.

I paced my room for almost 2 hours before the door crept open. I didn't bother to look, I could smell his cologne.

"Jayda."

I stopped once hearing my name. I had never told him my name, so how does he know it?

"Black." He was just about as shocked as I was to hear his own name

"I want you to help me find your br-"

I shook my head before he could even finish.

"Either help me or you gone be held for ransom and I know he ain't got it. So when we find him we gone off the both of y'all."

We sat in silence for a while before he spoke again.

"I'll pay you and let you keep the house. Just for information. Nothing too wild."
-
For the past hour I've been thinking of why Jordan hasn't come to save me yet and why he moved out so abruptly. That wasn't like him and I felt left for dead.