c

"Wow, you want to adopt a devil." Miss Maple raised an eyebrow at the seven, smiling boys.

Jin's smile twitched. "Yes." He forced out through clenched teeth. "We would like to adopt Aylin."

"Whatever." Miss Maple rolled her eyes. "All Of you, sign here."

BTS' lawyer scanned the document before nodding once at the boys.

As the boys signed, the lawyer went through other legal things with Miss Maple and the boys.

Aylin was in her 'room' packing the little things she owned. Miss Maple has grudgingly let her use a plastic bag to stuff her stuff inside.

Aylin left behind her insect infested pillow and all the mean notes from the other kids. She didn't want to remember this place. The only thing she brought with her was her pink teddy bear that she had managed to keep on good condition and away from the bullies.

Aylin left the plastic bag on her bed and her only other change of clothes; her pajamas

As she walked to the living room, an older girl stopped her. 12 if Aylin's remembered correctly.

"Aylin." The girl kneeled in front of her. "I hope everything works out for you. Stay safe out in the world." She smiled. "I think you'll like it out there."

Aylin smiled gently and hugged the older one. "Thank you." She whispered slowly, concentrating on her speech.

Then she quietly walked into the kid-empty room.

The boys all turned around with loving smiles as Aylin stepped on a creaking floor board.

"Are you ready to go Aylin?" Jungkook welcomed the little girl.

She nodded and clutched her teddy bear close to her.

Jin walked over to her and crouched down. "Do you have a coat? It's snowing outside."

Aylin glanced out the window and saw that he was right. It was January 14, of course it would be freezing.

She shook her head no.

"Well that's alright." Jin stood up and his lawyer handed him his coat. "You can wear mine."

Aylin giggled as the sleeves went more than a foot over her hands.

Jin laughed and picked up Aylin, spinning her around once.

Aylin wrapped her arms around Jin's neck, her bear's hand clutched in her right hand.

"Are you ready Aylin?" Hoseok smiled poked her nose.

She nodded and giggled.

The boys all felt prouder and happier as they marched outside the orphanage for good. They're fathers now. Was what they done incredible, or reckless?

^^^

"Jin, I've never seen you dial a number so angrily before." Yoongi smirked after Jin slammed the driver's door extra hard.

"I'm calling the authorities on that woman. I am disgusted on how she treated those kids. They looked terrified when she entered the room!" Jin exploded, putting the phone to his ear.

"S-She would h-h-hit and s-s-scream when we d-d-didn't be good." Aylin watched her shaking hands as Jungkook buckled her in her seat.

"You won't have to worry about that anymore." Jungkook leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "You're safe with us now."

Aylin thought about crying in happiness, but she clutched her teddy bear and smiled.

"Aylin, are you hungry?" Jimin leaned forward from the far back seats.

She nodded.

"Jimin, its literally 6 in the morning. I think we're all hungry." Yoongi rolled his eyes before turning towards Aylin. "Don't mind his stupidity."

Aylin giggled before nodding.

"Let's go to a bakery." Namjoon talked with Jin as he hung up with the authorities. "I bet Aylin hasn't had a good meal all her life."

Jin nodded, sadly agreeing.

"Does you little friend have a name?" Hoseok patted the bear's head, trying to get Aylin to speak.

She shook her head.

"Do you want to name him?" Hoseok suggested, smiling brightly.

Aylin smiled.

The other boys all listened intently as Hoseok named name after name for the bear, but didn't seem to hear anything from Aylin.

Taehyung elbowed Hoseok lightly. "Aylin, do you have any suggestions?"

"Oh, u-uh." Aylin thought for a second. "Cotton C-candy?"

"That's perfect!" Hoseok exclaimed and held up a hand for a high five, but his smile faltered when Aylin flinched.

Miss Maple really did hit her.

Of course Hoseok believed Aylin, but he didn't want to believe that it was true.

Aylin gave Hoseok a high five and Hoseok reminded himself to stay happy.

"So Aylin." Jin glanced at her from the rear view mirror. "Do you want to go shopping for your bedroom and clothes?"

Aylin's mouth opened slightly in surprise. She quickly shut it and nodded several times.

"Wow." Aylin breathed happily, staring outside.

She's never seen so much land before. Miss Maple had never let her go outside to play with the other kids. Miss Maple would keep her inside and force her to do chores. Aylin could only watch the other kids have fun and imagine that she was with them, laughing and accepted.