Chapter-one

"Ray, wake up!!! You'll be late for the trip!!" My mom yelled waking me up from my sleep. "Urgh!!! Just 5 more minutes Ma."

Did I tell you how much I love my sleep!?There could be burglars in my house and I'll still Choose to sleep.The world can end but I'll choose to sleep. The whole universe can end and I'll still Choose to sleep.You get my point?

My blanket is brutally snatched from me making me Shiver in cold.

"You're saying that from last half an hour. You better get ready Alexa will be here in 15 minutes."

Alexa is one of my bestest friend. She is one of those typical girly girls who love to gossip, dress up, and loves shopping. We're practically friends since we were in diapers.

Right now our school is taking us on a week trip to Paris and Alexa is picking me up for school. I showered quickly and changed into black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt saying "why grow up?" I skipped to the kitchen and saw my mom making waffles. Yay!! I Love waffles as much as I love sleeping. I just love my mom. I finished my breakfast and headed outside after promising mom that I'll behave myself on the trip and stay away from any trouble, not that I don't usually.

You see I'm a very simple girl. I'm somewhat in between a nerd and a social wanna-be.

I have my friends but I'm not someone you'll call a popular. I'm a straight A student and I  plan to keep that same.

The sound of Alexa's car broke the train of my thoughts.
"Hey Ray!!! I'm sooo excited for this trip!!I mean we're going to PARIS. I'm gonna find myself a hot guy and maybe we can hook you up too"

eh..told you typical girly girl!!

"Hey Alex !(Alex is Alexa's pet name)You know I don't want to date right!? These highschool relationships don't even last. I know I'll be heartbroken and all. So thank you so much but I'm enjoying my life as a single."

Alex scoffs "puh-leaseee!!"

"Anyway let's go to school else they'll leave us here only" I said cutting her off.

I don't know why but I have a weird feeling for this trip.

"Yasssss giirrl.. Let's rock !! Paris here we come!!" Alex starts the car.

"Yeah, Paris here we come!!" I sighed.
Here goes nothing.

Heyyy guys!!Did you like the first chapter??I hope you did!! I know this chapter is very short but the other chapters won't be!! I promise!! Please like and comment. Your love will give me the motivation I need right now!!