Chapter- Sixteen

Alexa came to the hospital exactly after 10 minutes after we ended the call.

I told her every thing starting from the kiss to when he asked me out, more like ordered me but I'm not complaining.

And guess what Alex did? Ya right being the typical Alexa she is, she squealed.

We watched movies all night, talked about nothing and everything and Alexa gave me some 'what-do-to-on-a-date' advice.

Right now it's me, mom and Blake at the hospital. I'm getting discharged.

Finally!!

I asked Blake not to come as we still have school but just like usual he didn't listen to me.

And Alexa!?

Well she's another case. I had to threaten her that I won't tell her anything about my 'date' with Blake if she doesn't attend school.

After a lot of glaring and abuse she went to school.

"You are good to go but don't put a lot of pressure on your legs for 2-3 days, you can walk easily but don't run or anything. " The doctor said.

I nodded.

"Okay then, Blake can you take Ray home? I've to leave for work and there's some pizza at home you can eat. " My mom said.

Blake nodded.

"Take care sweetie." Mom said and left.

"Let's go!! I can't stand this hospital even for one more second." I cringed.

Blake chuckled.

"Aye aye Captain." He said and picked me up bridal style.

Yes!!

HE PICKED ME UP BRIDAL STYLE.

"Blaaaake, what are you doing? " I screamed.

"Why, didn't you hear to what the doctor said? You should not put pressure on your legs." He shrugged.

"Well the doctor said that I CAN WALK!! So put me down." I glared.

"Nah, am not taking any chances. And the view is better anyway." He smirked.

"Pervert" I mumbled.

"I heard that!! " He said.

"You were supposed to!" I fired.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I was sitting on the couch in my house while Blake was making waffles in the kitchen.

My love.

No! Not Blake.

My love here means my first love.

Waffles!!!

Though I love the fact that he is making them because he knows how much I love waffles but I'm still pissed off at him because he won't let me do anything.

And I mean ANYTHING!!!

When we reached home he picked me up in his arms and then only let me go when we reached the couch.

The whole way from my driveway to my couch he carried me.

Even though I told him I'm more than enough to walk by myself.

He just shrugged.

So, now I'm giving him the silent treatment.

"Okay, there you go. Here's your Nutella overloaded waffles." Blake said bowing slightly.