eleven

lances pov

why does my head hurt so much? 

he slowly opened his eyes and sat up on the floor, his eyes still had noticeable dark circles as he yawned and went to go and sit down back in his chair. lance once again tried connecting to the others or even just maybe some other space folk but still there was no answer.

of course being that it had been over or two a day he began to get hungry, the worst part was the fact there was no bathroom nor water. which meant he'd have to hold onto hope.

he reached into his armor into the pocket, "wait is something in here?" realizing he'd never checked the armor he was wearing. he felt a small piece of ripped paper in the pocket, and carefully pulled it out.

he turned it around to see that it was something written in altean. perhaps it was built into the armor and fell off? at the same time lance was still curious, and well bored. so he did what any bored person would do.

he began trying to read altean.

with his bare knowledge of the language from coran and the princess, he was screwed. he scurried around the small area trying to find any writing imprinted on the lion. the only thing he was able to find was small writing on the door and seat. 

throughout his work he was only able to gather one thing. there was no way in hell he'd be able to learn altean from this. as he still tried to read the paper his head began hurting again, it did not feel like a headache nor did it feel like his head was going to explode. 

should i go back to sleep? whatever.

lance slowly drifted away and soon flashes began showing up through his head. some were of the beach, others his mothers cooking. but one kept reappearing, it was a silhouette of girl and he knew exactly who it was.

 ↽⇁

_happy summer! this school year was an emotional wreck for me, definitely the testing was the most grueling i've ever experienced. how was your school year?

i also REALLY appreciate when you comment :) it motivates me more to write and get off my ass. 

tysm love you! + vote and share!