eight

the views are wild i- anyway thank you for the support!

other paladins pov

the others sat in their lions as they warped away from the galra using the palace, barely escaping the galra. keith sighed and slammed his arms on his controls angrily, yelling in the coms.

"Lance what the hell was that?! We almost got killed because of you!!" keith said, as he started walking out his lion. he was beyond frustrated, he wasn't even their leader, shiro was but he couldn't help the anger he had from coming out.

keith after stepping on the floor made eye contact exactly when he lifted his head back up with the others, but mostly shiro.

he sighed, "where is lance?" he asked shiro with a bit of sass. he soon heard another voice as footsteps were heard from feet on the floors, "i don't know keith, where exactly is lance." he could hear the voice of allura from behind him and chills had went down his back at that moment, he had looked right at the other lions.

the blue lion was missing

"me and coran already knew something was up when lance wasn't responding. his lion didn't let him warp with the castle of lions like the others. in other words, lances lion is on shutdown mode." allura said seriously, but in a soft tone as usual. you could tell she was nervous, being that she wasn't confident saying it.

whitelist the others were panicking, "what if we can't find lance and.. and we can't form voltron ever again?" hunk said nervously, "yeah and hypothetically if he isn't connected to our lions and the castle right now, how are we gonna find him?" pidge said taking off her helmet.

"wait-- wait allura what exactly is shutdown mode" shiro said urgently, looking at allura.

"well, i've heard about it from stories. it's when-- no it's not supposed to be possible anymore." allura sighed, "it's when the paladin is trapped in there own world necessarily where they've forgotten a key part of their life, and they can't leave it unless-" allura was soon to be interrupted by hunk.

"so lance is gone forever?!" hunk started to panic, "wait no hunk calm down, we have to have hope. i was going to say that we have to put our trust in him, he can only leave if the person who's connected to them, by life itself comes in contact with them." she said putting her hand on his shoulder.

keith looked at the others, "how is someone, connected to him by life?" he sighed and looked at allura, "oh, well pidge and hunk actually were talking about it earlier in fact. by being ones soulmate, so we have to bring his soulmate to us." soon pidge interfered with more questions.

"well didn't lance say he's been able to see color since birth?" pidge said, looking at allura "no that's not possible. maybe from memory but he must've met the person early on in life."

shiro looked at allura, "so princess, what do we do now?" allura smiled, "we search for lances soulmate, and i know just how."

↽⇁

i'm alive?! i decided to update because i saw all the comments, :) i'm sorry my laziness got the best of me. also i hope you all had a great christmas! or day if you don't celebrate. if you're reading this in another time, well i hope you had a good day too! :DD

 if you're reading this in another time, well i hope you had a good day too! :DD