ten - special ep

cheese puff breath, the tenth episode special

AN - lance and y/n are a couple who live together by the way. :)

  she jumped on the small couch, bouncing around with her bag of treats. it was rare for anyone in the apartment building of the couple to have their own snacks and alone time without interruptions.

 this was not different

y/n turned on the television putting on one of her favourite more so mature shows on tv. oh how she loved the ones with a mystery or even just some action definetly nothing too soapy or she'd probably sit there absolutely bored.

she propped her feet on the ottoman and started eating her cheese puffs, very good even though cheese was not the best choice she could deal with it. 

soon this peace was interrupted by a certain boy wearing a facemask and robe, dear god lance please shut up for now, she internally facepalmed. of course the boy did not and took the other spot on the couch for himself.

y/n glared at him, "lance what do you want?" lance looked over and away, "just wanted to watch this drama." he said with a bit of sass.

"is that so?" y/n said.

lance nodded and continued watching the show that he knew nothing about, slowly creeping his hand to the cheese puff bag, and lets just say y/n wasn't having it. 

"lance seriously? you don't wanna watch this, you just want my food!" lance scoffed and laughed as if he didn't.

"i really don't know what your talking about, i don't want them." y/n wanted to kick lance in the ball sack, but she remained poise is that what it is? sure.

"then why is your hand in my bag?!" she stood up and had to take action, "these are my cheese puffs! just take them if you're gonna lie about it!" she put them in lances direction, the boy got up and left the room with a absolute sassy walk, might i say.

y/n sighed, soon as she sat back down lance was back in the room, and had snatched the cheese puffs out of her hands, "actually i am kinda hungry" lance giggled, and sat next to her.

"of course you are" y/n laid on lance for the time being, she nuzzled her head on lances arm. lance peered down and gave her a peck on the lips, flustering her and soon the two were together kissing, letting each other control. 

lets just say it got spicy, let you're imagination do whatever you freaks.

 ↽⇁

lance sat up slowly shirtless at her as she covered her face in embarrassment, "lance please give me a break." lance chuckled and carressed her hair, "nothing its just you smell like cheesepuffs." so lance went back to sleep and cuddled her, cute.

_hey y'all hope you guys liked this small thing? it was probably bad since i wrote this in a rush, like REALLY fast. anyways have a good day! 

make sure to vote and share btw!