six

lances pov

how am I supposed to even defend the princess when were completely surrounded by galra?! lance was thinking hard on what to do. he was absolutely stuck in a tough situation.

for one his coms weren't working, and this was his only communication to the others and through the lions. he was not able to tell the others that he was in trouble.

he heard the others saying his name as he responded, but they couldn't hear him. no matter how loud he yelled he was trapped. unable to even let out a word to tell them what situation he was in.

"IM RIGHT HERE GUYS!"

"LANCE WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING"

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY LANCE"

lance tried his best, he was barely holding up overall and his body was overall feeling extremely weak. the galra were almost all gone near him after a good 10 minutes except some extra cruisers floating around.

lance pulled the lever to start moving as he noticed the power had just shut down.

please

please work

why are you doing this blue

WHY?!

lance screamed, as he let out a cry and slammed on the door. stuck inside and sat on the floor. he was probably done for and by the time they find him they'll already have yelled his soul out.

he peered out the windows, looking for any sight of the others. but he couldn't find anything. so sight of the others.

he was alone