one

/ chapter 1 /

/ lance mcclain /

waking up i think it was gonna be a normal day, i roll out of bed feeling like crap and quickly rush to the bathroom. throughout the castle, i go headed to the bathroom as I start to hear hunk screaming names of food and pidge yelling weird math equations.

I open the bathroom door and twist the knob, I shut the door and lock it as I walk over to take a shower. I look at myself in the mirror seeing my curly hair and messy looking pjs on. I grab a towel and head towards the showers.

/ after the shower you perverts /

I step out the shower wrapping a towel around my waist, I look across the room at the body length mirror to see myself. I roll my eyes and go to get my clothes, I set them on the counter from the rack and get my face cream out. I do my daily skin routine because i'm pure flawless use toner and wash then a face mask, and finishing it out with cream.

I wash it all off getting a little in my eyes making me tear up a bit. I reach over to get my hair straightener and plug it in. I let it warm up as a put on my jeans and shirt, with my jacket duuhh.

"jesus I've lost weight" looking at myself in the mirror, striking poses. i thought I've been eating enough but I guess not. I can almost see my ribs but somehow i'm not anorexic.

I finish getting dressed after toppling my shirt on and jacket and then grab my straightener, I carefully straighten them making sure to get every hair. no lies, nobody actually knows I have curly hair. i just don't like it, it gets in the way and makes me look like a messy idiot. I fling my cord out the wall a throw it in the basket as i swing the door open leaving the bathroom.

i make my way to the kitchen to get something to eat while I hear the conversation being held at the large dining table.

"guys? can you see color?" a voice like hunks speaks.

"I've been able to see color since i was a small child. it was very natural to me. I never got to meet my soulmate but i don't regret it." i'm assuming allura being the only person who sounds like that.

"I can see color, haha" pidge says laughing.

"I've been able too since first grade when this other robotic club guy asked me out."

I walk past the table acting like I never heard their conversation. i don't believe in the soulmate color thing, I've always been able to see color. i think people are always lying when saying that. people everyday obsess over it.

I get my goo on the plate and take it to the table as everyone looks at me all confused. i turn my head and eat my head ignoring them as awkwardly as possible. I see an emo boy walk past us all grumpy with his all 'I hate my life ugh, I'm In hell' face.

"heyyy lance?" pidge waves in my face surprised me, I keep eating.

"what?" I look up at her with my spoon in my mouth, then I set it down.

"can you see color?" she questions me, i knew she'd ask me lmao.

"uh yeah so?? can't everyone?" i keep eating looking like an idiot even though i already know the truth.

"no lance."

a / n

this is shitty as fuck lmao

[ if this updates sorry i'm just correcting stuff lmao ]