Chapter Two-High School Sucks

Hey here is chapter two for anyone who is reading this. i didn't get any cmments on my last chapter but thats okay. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER. tell me if it's bad or good. i dedicated this chapter to iluvchocolate because she was my first fan!!! it's only right to give her props

SANDER------------------>

Chapter Two-High school Sucks

It was early September but the air was already crisp, with a warning that fall was near. My window was open and that warning of fall blasted into my room whipping me in the face. Shivering I pulled the sheets over my head.

The five of us were living in an apartment for the first time. Jake had gotten a job at a local restaurant so we could now afford this three bedroom apartment. It had a small living room and a kitchen but it worked well and we were all proud to be living somewhere that didn't consist of us sleeping on the ground.

Jake room had two beds so he and Sander decided they'd share a room. Their bedroom was across the wall from mine. On the other side of the apartment Lexie and Bailey were also sharing a room. I offered to share a room with them but apparently I'm a restless sleeper. I talk too much in my sleep so they gave me a room to myself.

From under the covers I heard Bailey and Lexie out in the kitchen eating breakfast. I heard Sander and Jake get up across the hall both complaining about the cold. My door was closed but the smell of French toast still wafted in to my room and through the covers taunting me. I groaned realizing how hungry I was but reluctant to get up out of my warm bed.

I think I fell asleep again because the next thing I know Lexie and Bailey are both in my room screaming at me. "You have ten minutes to get up and get dressed!" Lexie yelled "You won't have time for food we'll grab something for you on the way out the door!" I groaned flipping off the covers to my bed. "We all thought you were getting ready." Lexie hissed "Bailey and I came in here to see that outfit took you almost an hour to put on!" Bailey gasped when I stood up and Lexie moaned with frustration. "Look at your hair! That's going to take at least ten minutes to look presentable for your first day!" Lexie said frantically "Bailey go tell the guys were going to be late!" Bailey quickly scurried out of the room leaving me wishing I could just run out the door with her.

"I swear Rae." Lexie said pulling me over to my closet "if this is some statement about how you didn't want to go to High School. I get it but now is not the time to make that statement!" I reached for my favourite grey sweater but Lexie slapped my hand out of the way "Don't you dare even think about wearing that today." She said giving me a murderous glare. She began digging to the back of my closet "Aha" She said pulling out a pink shirt she'd gotten me for my last birthday. It was berried at the back of my closet for a reason. There were three problems with this shirt:

1. It was Pink

2. It was Sparkly

3. It was PINK!

But I obeyed Lexie knowing the consequences would be worse, and put on the shirt. "Now your make up" she said guiding me towards the bathroom. I stopped and raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh yeah I forgot you don't wear make up. Well today you are!" Lexie said pushing me now to the bathroom.

I stared at her some more then said my voice still thick from sleep "I don't have any make-up."

"Wow. The girl actually speaks." Lexie said sarcastically "Oh, don't worry I have enough to share." I groaned as my last hope of maybe looking like myself went down the drain. Lexie straightened my hair while I did my best to attempt to put the mascara on. Lexie signed then helped me once she saw the sad result of my make-up when I was done.

Finally I was ready, Lexie grabbed me an apple off the table and we were out the door. Jake, Bailey and Sander's eyes all bulged "What did you do to Rae?" Jake asked.