five: stupid girl

Start from the beginning

"There's that smile" you grinned and nudged Skys chin lightly.

You looked at your friends, knowing what you were already thinking. They grabbed hold of Sky and quickly left the café before they got kicked out.

"Are you okay to be left alone with him?"Angle asked, glancing at the red haired boy.

You nodded and watched them leave.

You turned to face the boy, who held his bleeding lip. You took hold of the boys sleeve and a napkin from a nearby table. You walked over to the cafés door and went outside with the hot headed boy.

"What are you-"

You cut the boy off and gently wiped the blood off his chin. "I really am truly sorry about bumping into you and my friend punching," you said, "but you kind of deserved the punch for a being ass" you added.

The boy scowled, but soon his face relaxed. He looked down at you as you continued to wipe all the blood from his lip. "I'm sorry for being a ass" the boy muttered and sighed.

You smiled up at him. "It's okay. You're a hot head, I get it" you said, grinning.

The boy rolled his eyes.

"Well, I gotta get going" you said, stepping away from the red haired boy.

"Put ice on that" you said pointing at the forming bruise on his cheek.

"Yeah, thanks for the help" the boy said bluntly. You shook your head and slid your bag over your back.

You left and walked back to your collage.

The red haired boy stared back at you. Watching you walk back in the direction of your collage. He scowled, a small hint of a smile on his face as he touched his bruised cheek.

"Stupid girl"

____

"So you telling me the boy you body slammed, sky punched and you helped cleaned his blood?" Sunmi questioned as she drove you back home.

You sighed and wondered how your sister got into collage for being so slow. "Yes" you said, lazily.

"Was he hot?"

"Seriously?" You said in disbelief.

"What? I'm curious"

You sighed, flicking your sister off and stared out the window. You placed your hand under your chin and leaned your body onto the cars door. You and your sister sat in silence, the radio being the only audible sound.

You pulled out your phone as you felt it vibrate in your pocket.

Notification

Senpai🔥
Reply|Close

Senpai🔥
Can I come over
later?

You
Sure. Come before dinner, so you can have supper with us.

Senpai🔥
Okay. See you later.

Reply | Mark as read

____

Jimin walked home late that night, body exhausted and aching from dancing.

He pulled his hoodie over his head, the cool night air fanning over his warm skin. He walked into the dorm building, taking quick steps up the stairs and pulled out his keys to open his door.

"Guys I'm home!" Jimin shouted.

Though, it was quite late he knew his friends were still awake. He took off his shoes placing it near the doorway and walked into the living him.

"Why you home so late, again?" Jimin roommate asked, rubbing his eyelids as he yawned.

"Did you stay awake for me?" Jimin questioned frowning over at his sleepy friend.

"Of course. I wanted to know that you arrived safe home."

"Tae, we live on campus" jimin said, smiling.

"So? Anything could happen to you" jimins friend pouted and clutched the blanket around his shoulders tightly.

"Okay, I'm sorry Taehyung"

"Good, now go wash and sleep" Taehyung demanded and pointed at the bathroom door.

Kim Taehyung. Nickname:TaeTae. Taehyung has been friends with jimin since middle school. They both were exchange students at the time; Taehyung was from daegu but moved to busan because of his fathers work. Jimin moved back to his hometown and he was extremely shy, he couldn't approach anyone, too scared to make any friends. Until, Taehyung went to him. Jimin remembered how everything played out.

Taehyung bought him chocolate milk, since it was one of Jimins favourite drinks, but as he approached jimin he accidentally tripped and spilt all the milk on the older. The horror on Jimins face could never be forgotten from Taehyung. He still regrets it even though it was a accident. People made fun of Jimin for months because of that incident. From then jimin hated the boy. Taehyung tried everything to get the boy to like him, but failed miserably each time.

Jimin later realised how much the younger actually made a effort to make Jimin smile and soon he forgave the boy. Till this day Taehyung and Jimin has been best friends. Soulmates in fact.

Jimin chuckled at his friend, reminding him of how his mother use to scold him. Jimin walked towards the shared bathroom, he halted, seeing his other roommate in his room and door slightly ajar.

He walked into the boy's room quietly, careful not to wake him. He approached the boys sleeping form and a small smile tugged his lips as he looked down at his adorable friend.

Jimin took out his phone and captured a picture of the unconscious boy. His eyes crinkling and shimmering under the illuminated light. He admired his friend a lot even though he might be cold and always wearing a scowl. Jimin loved him nonetheless, seeing his friend so calmly asleep made him look so innocent and adorable.

Jimin looked up and almost squealed as his phone blared. He quickly left the room, answering his phone and looked back to see his friend still fast asleep. "Hello?" Jimin said, closing the door softly behind him.

"Hey cuz!" The boy on the phone shouted and jimin had to place his phone away from his ear because of his loud cousin.

"Minho? Why the hell are you calling me so late for?" Jimin asked agitated and the younger male scoffed.

"I thought you would be glad to hear my voice" the younger whined. "Of course I'm glad, but I would appreciate it if you phone a bit early."

"Noted. Anyway, I'm coming to visit you tomorrow. I'm staying at your moms house."

"Okay, come visit me in the afternoon. I have morning classes."

"Dance?" They younger asked excitedly.

"Yip. Do you still dance?" Jimin asked and heard the younger sigh heavily into the phone.

"I do, but hyung knows my parents won't approve if I continued to dance in college" minho said and Jimin hummed in response.

"Look, cuz we can discuss this more tomorrow, okay? Oh, and I'm sure you would be happy to see someone else as well" jimin said, smirking. Minho excitedly said good night to his hyung and quickly ended the call.

Jimin chuckled and walked towards the bathroom. The hot shower already calling his name as he stepped into the bathroom and shut the door.

__________________________________