Bachelor party

Third pov:

"So!! Tonight is about all the single guys here with a double guy! And soon to be double guy!!" Hoseok yells out. Everyone laughs except Yoongi who only sipped his drink.

"His drunk already!" Jimin laughs out while watching Hoseok doing weird stuffs.

"His gonna regret everything later." Taehyung says as he sassily drinks his coke.

"I'm not even gonna pretend that I know him."Jin yells out.

"Well, please someone bring him back from the edge of the roof." Jinyoung points out while as Hoseok walks towards the edge.

"My heart will go on~~~~~" Hoseok's sings as his in the titanic.

"Hyung! Your going fall!" Jimin yells and stood up.

"No don't . He wont fall. Let me enjoy his dumb ass shits!" Yoongi chuckle loudly and everyone snapped their heads toward him.

"I'll go and get him."Youngjae volunteers and got up.

"One sunshine saving another." Jackson yells out as he laughs his ass off.

"Aishh..your so loud." Namjoon spoke but Jackson attacked him with his hugs.

"Your so serious." He made a kissing face which disgusted Namjoon.

"You gay as shits!" Jin yells out before turning away.

"Jackson!!! Stop!!" Mark yells as he pulled Jackson away from Namjoon.

"Why I am here again.." Yugyeoum says and sighs.

"Well it's a party." Jungkook spokes and looks around where his hyungs are literally being trash.

"Jungkook! Why don't ya drink??!!" BamBam asks while waving a bottle in front of Jungkook's face.

"Uh..I can't even I wanted to because it might turn out to be worse. I also have to drop y/n at home too. So, that's a big no no." Jungkook replies as he was cautious about the matter.

"Okay! Ayyy~~" BamBam walks away and grabs Hoseok.

"Your being so concerned by every second." Yugyeoum state and Jungkook nod because it is right.

"Anyways! Let's get everyone home! Everyone is pretty wasted.... ." Jimin calls out as he pulls Taehyung with him.

"Take Hoseok-hyung with you." Jungkook pointed out at Hoseok who was near to pass out.

"Do I have to.." Jimin whined but still agreed and picked Hoseok up as well.

"Well! It was great party, Jungkook. See you this weekend." Jaebum says as he shakes hand with Jungkook.

"Please, I'll be honoured." Jungkook smiled and bid his farewell .

"Yah! Dumb shit! Don't cha wanna pick my sis up!!" Yoongi calls out as he walks beside Jungkook.

"Yeah...yeah. let's go,hyung. Bye everyone! Go home safely!" Jungkook yells as they walks out.

Jungkook's pov:

Yoongi-hyung was being a pain now because of his drunk ass. But I keep my patients and drive to the place where the girls held their party.

"Yah! Do ya think fish can fly??" Yoongi-hyung spoke. I sighed because it was the dumbest question ever.

"No, hyung. Fishes don't fly." I replied and he groaned.

"Of course they can! Look!" He said and bought his hands near to my face and lightly slapped my face.