Doomed

Jeon's pov:
After making breakfast for her and me, I called her down. She came like a kid and quickly sat down on the dining table. She started to eat before I sit down. She munched on the food and I kept staring at her. She stopped eating and looked at me.

"Why aren't you eating?" I smiled and she made a confused face.

"I'm waiting for you to finish."

"Huh!??"

"So that you can feed me~" I said and she almost choked on her food. I quickly got some water and gave it to her.

"Aish..I was just joking.." I said and patted her back. She stopped coughing and glared at me.

"YAH!don't you ever do that again!!or I will Kill you!! Now let me enjoy my food!!" She spat and I surrender to her while showing my hands in the air.

After a peaceful breakfast, she asked me to show my home. So, I started to show her every corner.

"Lastly, the backyard. .." I showed her and she gasped.

"Can I go there!! Please!!" She requested and I couldn't resist. So I opened the door for her and she ran to the backyard. The backyard looked kinda decent not much luxurious but nice to enjoy. It looked...

It's simple right? She wonder around like a kid but my phone buzzed

It's simple right? She wonder around like a kid but my phone buzzed. I opened it and saw a message which was from ...him.

' Ah I see that someone else is in your life now who will be a trouble for in my path. So no worries,I will be removing her soon,Jungkook. If you don't turn yourself to me..
I will ruin your life again and again until you give up,you worthless piece of soul.'

I clenched my fist and really want to kill him but then a giggle took my attention. Y/n was giggling when she found some interesting thing on the ground. It was confusing for me...because why all of a sudden she will giggle. I walked to her and saw, she found a dandelion. It wasn't the season for dandelion but one grew up.

"Some people are like dandelions , always survive by their own in this world but just a bit of a support of the other who they trust just like that soil."She said and it was meaningful.

"Where do you get this thoughts from?" I asked her and she looked up.

"It's just in my mind...I always want to say something like this but everyone just joke and don't want to hear this...they judge me for being like this... that's why I keep this to myself...even my friends don't know about it." She said in a low tone. While blending down in front of her, I noticed that her face was sad too.

"Why are you telling me this then?"

"Because ...I trust you...and believe that you won't think it in a wrong way... plus I hope that you and only you will understand it..
" She replied which filled my heart with happiness.