n e w s

VOTE & COMMENT guys! #Wattys2019 

Which Point of View do you want to know?

KPOP NEWS

[Breaking News] JYP and BigHit Entertainment confirmed the permanent collaboration of BTS and Twice! They are called BangTwice now! The first ever mixed group in KPOP history. Is this a damage control of the dating scandal of Jimin and Dahyun?

COMMENTS:

WHAAAAAAAT?!

Is this true?! I don't believe this!

I don't know what to say! It really is the first ever something in kpop group.

i don't care to the haters but im very very happy about this! bangtwice are coming to break records!!

DahMin just did that!

This shipping groups is very wrong!

What the hell JYP?!

YG left the group chat

How you doing SM?

BigHit you got a wrong move!

Twice just want some popularity to the BTS. 

BTS >>>>>> Twice

I'm excited for their debut!!! DahMin and BangTwice are finally REAL!!

How can they perform that much idols?!

BANGTWICE TV

BangTwice: One in a Billion! We are BangTwice! 

"Bang! Bang!"  J-Hope cheerfully said while shooting at the camera at them. All of the members stared at them and he looked at them. They burst laughter as soon as they saw the confusion in J-Hope's face.

The newly formed kpop group sat on their living room couch while the other members sat on the floor. The scene was being filmed for their first ever VLive variety show as BangTwice. 

The members sat on the couch were RM, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Sana, Jungkook and Dahyun while the members at the floor are J-Hope, Momo, Suga, Chaeyoung, Mina, Jin, V, Tzuyu and Jimin.

After greeting their fans and explaining their situation, the staffs already gave their props for their first ever game on their show. The staffs gave them whiteboards and whiteboard markers each.

"I think I already knew what we will do." RM said as he tried to draw on the said board. 

"You think so?" Jihyo asked as her eyes caught the drawing on RM's board. Jihyo burst laughter while pointing RM's board. The curious members also looked as the proud RM turned his board to the camera. It's San Goku. 

"Wah~ RM is such an artist!" J-Hope said. 

"I thought its a wig." the savage Tzuyu said and RM stared at her while the members are already laughing. 

"Okay! Since the two groups in here are getting closer.. we will test all of you if you know your members. Each members will ask questions about themselves and if no one got the right answer.. only him or her will get the point. So, we will start to RM." the staff explained while the BangTwice are listening carefully.