t e x t

KPOP News:

BTS Jimin and TWICE Dahyun shared laughters in ISAC 2020! First time in the history for BTS to finally interact with a girl group. Is this dating interaction?

Comments:

Wahhh~ Jiminnn!!!

NO! THATS MY DUBU!

Saranghaeyo, Jimin!

BTS can't date!

Jimin is for V tho!

Im glad that they interact with other groups!

Maybe, she is his friend

OMG DahMin is REAL!!!!!

Sana left the group chat

BTS' House

Jimin's Point of View

I got her number. I GOT HER FREAKING NUMBER.

I'm happy but nervous. What should I tell her?

Should I say:

Hey, this is Jimin from BTS. You remember, right?

That's too.. friendly? Are we friends? Damn, I just realized that it was not good to start like that. That number thing.

I sighed heavily.

"Woah. You got a big problem there! Huh?" V said as he showed out of nowhere in our living room.

He sat beside me in the couch.

"What's the matter?" he asked as he tapped my shoulder.

"I don't know how to text Dahyun." I confessed.

"Aha! I know! I know!" J-Hope ran and quickly let his body on the couch.

V and I rolled our eyes as he smirked at us.

J-Hope coughed and readied himself to say his suggestion.

"Bullet proof. Hello, I'm Jimin from BTS!" he said like shouting the magic word for the locked treasure chest.

V and I shook our heads in his craziness.

Sometimes, we don't understand him.

"Just text her what you like." Jungkook's voice resonated on the living room as he revealed in here while drinking in a mug.

"Yah! I'm not yet done about that pushing thing in the ISAC! Huh!" I shouted and pointed at him.

"Wahh? It's my fault? Or it's my genius suggestion? You got her number that's good right?!" he reason out and sat beside us.

The others nodded as I sat shyly. He was right. I was about to finally text her when I can't find my phone in the couch.

"Yah! Where is my phone?" I shouted and the others look so nervous.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Dahyun! Its RM! Yup! I think he wants to talk to you. Yeap! He is coming at me. Just talk to—"

RM got my phone and I finally snatched it from him. I glared at him.

I let the phone near at my ear and my eyes soften as I heard her voice.

"Is this Jimin? Finally?" she asked sweetly and my mouth gaped.

She has a soft voice, indeed.

"That's m-me." I stuttered.

Damn, why I'm being nervous for her.

"RM said you want to talk to me?" she asked and I scratched the back of my head as I can already feel the fire in my cheeks.

The others are finally laughing at me in the couch.

"Y-yes. I just want to know you more, Dahyun." I said and my bandmates make an 'aww' sound.

"Shhhh.." I scolded them.

"Wahhh.. Jimin. You are making me blush." she said without a beat and she giggled again.

Damn, she's so innocent.

That day became my special day. I was on the phone the whole with Dahyun.

_______________________

Please don't forget to leave a star and comments to suggest on this story!!