a d d i c t e d

Thank you for your support on my previous chapter!

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS! I badly want to know your feedbacks on this story! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy it writing.

DONT FORGET TO SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR OTHER FRIENDS AND CO-FANS

BTS' HOUSE

Jimin's Point of View

"That's it. I'm going crazy." I finally exclaimed and quickly took my coat to wear it.

My bandmates are alarmed on my sudden action.

"Bro, you need to chillaxx." J-Hope exclaimed and help me on the inhale and exhale process.

"No! I can't stop!" I quickly said and opened our door revealing our manager.

"Jimin? Where are you going?" he asked.

My mouth gaped and didn't answer but let my gave up self on the couch with the other members.

Damn, he's finally here.

"Well, if no one is gonna answer I'll better go. Suga, where are the letters?" he asked and we curiously looked at Suga.

He immediately went upstairs and came back holding some files and gave to our manager.

"Wait. Where are you going?" I asked to our manager and he looked at me curiously on my sudden question.

"Well, I'm going to my friend's company. You know JYP, right?" he asked and my eyes are already bigger than a saucer.

My determination to see my Dahyun came back.

You see its been two weeks that my eyes finally see the real dubu and your boy here which is me kinda addicted to her.

I want to see her so bad.

"We are coming with you." I said seriously and my manager's face can't be painted.

_________________

JYP ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY

Here we are.. holding boxes of chicken wings for the Twice.

"Wahh~ the dragging of bandmates for here is really strong huh?" Jungkook stated as they hold boxes of chicken wings too.

"I kinda miss the girls too.." the shy V finally said the truth as we tease him.

"They are cute." Suga exclaimed suddenly made us stop from walking on the hallway of the company.

"Daebak! Suga finally have favorite girls!" J-Hope exclaimed and we continue to walk.

"I'm going to his office." Our manager said and we nodded.

"Where are you all going, young men?" he asked suddenly made me gulped a bit.

"To Twice practice room." RM said without a beat while pointing on the door in front of us.

"Ohh.. alright." the manager said and finally walked out.

We stared to each other. We are surprised that manager didn't give any comments on what we up to.

"Its really your day, Jimin." Jungkook said and let the door open for me.

Their song is finally playing but not all twice members are dancing.

My mouth gaped and didn't even looked around because my eyes are already set on one human being here.

I forgot the chicken wings that I'm holding.

I forgot my bandmates around me.

My Dahyun is dancing their sexiest song on their album.

Strawberry.