c l o t h

Melon Music

Jimin's Point of View

As we finally sat on our official position in Melon Music, I sighed heavily waiting for the Twice to enter and sit on our upper stadium.

"Are you nervous?" V asked me. He was beside me and I'm on the edge of the row.

"No. I'm just.. excited to see her." I confessed and my cheeks burnt furiously as I scratch the back of my head.

"Wahh.. Jimin.. you are really in love, huh?" he teased and tapped my knees.

"Well.. they are finally coming.." he said as his eyes are on my back.

My head turned quickly than I thought. I saw her bandmates one by one and their fans also shouts wildly especially boy fans.

She came lastly and her eyes are the only one I can see. I smiled.

I bowed to her bandmates lightly and to her.. I stood up and bowed to her.

She was shocked but bowed immediately.

She wore a nice violet long sleeves dress paired with black boots in a knee length.

Her skin complimented her long red hair and dress.

Daebak, my dubu is really gorgeous.

As soon as she sat on her char, I insist to give a comfy cloth to her so she can be comfortable sitting with her short dress.

She smiled shyly and accepted the cloth.

"Kamsamida." she said softly.

I can feel my heart melted right away.

The Melon Music started while we enjoy the good music in kpop.

I clapped my hands as soon as dubu is finally doing her lines.

Wah, daebak.

"Dude, you are too obvious." V whispered and let my hands down.

I chuckled and looked at him.

"I'm not." I stated.

"You are not really scared to the public huh." V stated and I smiled even more.

"There is nothing to hide, V." I smirked and he smiled as he shook his head like he cannot believe what I said.

I returned my eyes to my dubu. And I'm right this is my ideal lady.

I hope I can make her my reality lady? Hmm..

KPOP News

A video was released showing BTS Jimin clapping and supporting TWICE Dahyun. He is also seen giving the cloth for Dahyun.

Comments:

OMG IM SHIPPING THEM!

DahMin is really out there!!!

WAHHHHH!!! They are cute together. I hope they end together.

Jimin is for armys only.

Nah, Jimin is mine!!

These DahMin shippers are annoying.

Woah! It ended fan wars! BangTwice is really happening!

_____________________
Please don't be a silent reader. Don't forget to give a star and comments for suggestions! I hope you like it?