r o o m

Backstage of Melon Music

Jimin's Point of View

"Annyeonghasaeyo.. Is Dahyun here?" I asked as soon as the door showed Sana. I'm in front of their room here in the backstage. 

"Wah.. Jimin? Why are you finding my dubu?" Sana's right eyebrow lifted and crossed her arms on her chest.

My hand sweats and my heart pounded. Why am I feeling nervous infront of her bandmates? 

One by one the members peak on my way. 

"Ahm.. please let me in. I don't want the fans or the camera find me knocking here." I asked shyly while I scratched the back of my head.

She huffled but let me in. As I stepped inside a lot of humans pushed me inside letting me in. 

I didn't notice the whole BTS is here inside. 

"Annyeong!" 

"Hello everyone!" 

"We just want to be together always hehe."

I closed my eyes and face palm. What a mess. They are so embarrassing sometimes. 

"Why the hell are you all here?" I whispered and tried to smile to everyone. 

"Well.. you want to see Dahyun right? We want to see them too.." The innocent Jungkook said and smirked. 

"Are you all Onces?" I joked and he nodded furiously. Damn. 

"Hello.. Ahm.. This is a surprise visit from you all." Jihyo said uneasy as the seven of us are smiling at them. 

"Ah! Yes yes! We just want you all to finally and formally to meet. Since our boy here.. is very very.." RM tried to explained.

"Veryyyy.." V continued.

"Very close to Dahyun." RM finally said and the Twice giggled. 

"Well, if that's the case. We want to formally introduce ourselves. I am Jihyo the leader of Twice."

"Hi! I'm Nayeon."

"I'm Jeongyeon!"

"I'm Sana.. Dahyun's love." Sana said with scary tone while glaring at me.

I gulped and tried to grab Jin's shoulder.

"I'm Chaeyoung! I'm with Dahyun in the rapper line."

"Annyeong, I'm Tzuyu."

V's coughed resonated in the room.

"Hi! I'm momo.." 

"Hello, I'm Mina. Dahyun!! Come here!" 

"Waeee? Wah! What's happening here?" The shocked Dahyun showed on the room.

"A-annyeong.." I said and waved dreamly to Dahyun. She waved back shyly and introduced herself.  

"Nice to finally meet you all.. I am RM the leader of BTS."

"I'm J-Hope your only hope!" 

Twice chuckled.

"Hi, I'm Jin the world wide handsome and also the oldest of them." 

"I'm V."

"Hello.. I'm Jungkook. I believed I already meet Sana."

Sana nodded.

"Hi, I'm Suga. I didn't know we are like very comfortable with you all. But nice meeting you.. especially our boy here is veerryy.." 

"Veryy.." V continued.

"Very close to Dahyun." Suga finally said it. 

Jin and Jungkook started to fakely coughed.

"Ehem inlove you mean ehem" Jin whispered to me and I tried to punched him lightly.

"Wahh really Dahyun?" Momo asked Dahyun. Dahyun shyly nodded while blushing. 

"Well, Am.. We will be going... we still need to perform for the last in the stage." RM said and tried to pushed out the other members. 

"Are you already fine?" My mouth shaped what I want to say as Dahyun understand it.. she nodded immediately and smiled at me. 

I smiled and signal her that we will go. 

As soon as we are out the room the boys are already teasing me.

"Bro, why do you even want to see Dahyun?" Suga asked as his arm on my shoulder. 

"I'm just worried.. she texted me that she's having a massive headache. I'm just..." 

"In love?" RM continued and I stared at him.

"You better be easy on your actions, dude. What if someone filmed you going there alone?" RM tried to advice me and I think..

He's right. I'm dumb. 

"You better let us too to meet them and hang out with them. They are really cute and nice." J-Hope said as we walk near the stage. 

The boys chuckled. 

"Well.. just hope that Dahyun's headache is not serious." V said and tapped my shoulder.

I nodded. 

____________________

PLEASE DO COMMENTS SO I KNOW IF YOU ARE ALL READING THIS!I want some interactions with you all! I hope you all like it. 

comment and vote guys!!

Are you waiting for Dahyun's point of view?

-peppachica