I'm screwed.

(Jungkook pov)

Yes! Finally, something I can do and all I have to think about is my Jimin ass

Yes! Finally, something I can do and all I have to think about is my Jimin ass.  I can use it to help me figure this out.

(Timeskip)

It was finally over! The math exams were finished. It was now lunchtime. I got up so quickly and left to go to Jimin's class. "Hey, baby," I said and kissing the top of his head.

"Hey. How do you think you did?" he asks as we lock hands.

"Good, actually. I used your ass to help me with every question that included a circle.

"Jungkook what the hell?!" He shouted.

"What your ass is perfect!"

"I hate you sometimes. Let's go to the others." We walk into the cafeteria and sat down with the others. "Hey guys," Jimin said.

"Hey, Minnie, how'd you do?" Jin hyung ask.

"I think I did well. Expect for question 37," he said.

"Yeah, that was hard." Jin hyung said.

"There was a question 37?!" Taehyung shouted.

"I think I skip that one!" Hoseok said.

"I skip half of that damn test," Yoongi said.

" Are me and Taehyung the only ones who didn't know there was a question 31?!" I ask.

"Jungkook there are 50 questions on the test," Namjoon said.

"THERE'S 50?!" I and the other's yelled expect Jimin, Jin, and Namjoon.

"Yes!" they yelled.

"Well, shit...we failed," Yoongi said.

" YOONGI STOP ACTING SO CALM ABOUT THIS! IF WE FAIL, WE'LL NEVER GO TO COLLEGE, WE'LL NEVER GET JOBS, A-AND WE'LL LIVE ON THE STREETS, EATING OUT OF GARAGE CANS WITH THE RATS, AND WE"LL DIE SAD, HUNGRY, AND ALONE!" Taehyung yelled.

"Taehyung calms down, calm down, it's going to be fine." Jin hyung said re-assure the boy.

"Your right...just gotta calm down..." Taehyung said taking deep breaths. 

(Authors/ third pov)

The boys continued to talk and eat. Jimin took off his glasses and started to rub his eyes. "You okay, baby?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, my glasses are just dirty." He said before cleaning him.

"Woah...WHO ARE YOU?!" Hoseok said pointing at Jimin making the others look at him in shock.

"OMG...Jimin! Is that you?!" Yoongi asks.

"Of course it's me!" Jimin said. "The hell is wrong with you guys?!" he asks.

"Nothing...it's just this is the first time we've seen you without glasses," Namjoon said.

"Really?!" Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook all said in unison.

"Wow, I've seen him without his glasses many times," Jungkook said.

"Yeah but that's because you fuck him," Taehyung said and getting hit by a blushing Jimin. "Ow, am I wrong?" Jungkook and Jimin didn't say anything. Taehyung just got slap again.

"You know what let's just forget about all that. Can we skip school? I mean the results won't be posted until next week." Yoongi said. The boys all skip school and just went to hang out. 

(1 week later)

The boys are all done with testing and the results were posted all around the school. Groups of people gathered around different bords to see their results. "Yes! I got the highest  in the school!" Nmjoon cheered.

"Seriously!" Taehyung said. "I didn't fail but I rank at 76 in the school," Taehyung said.

"Rank 18 for me." Jimin said proudly.

"Rank 17." Jin said.

 "Rank 52," Hoseok said.

"I rank 47," Jungkook said. Jimin gave him a kiss to make him feel better. "At least I'm not ass stupid as Taehyung."

"Hey! I'm not stupid." Taehyung said defending himself.

"I rank at number 2." Yoongi said.

"What?!" They all said in unison. Namjoon look at the paper and saw that Yoongi wasn't lying.

"He really did rank number 2. He's the second-highest, right after me." Namjoon said.

"But how?!" Taehyung said.

"You said you skip half of the exam?!" Jin said.

"I did. I guess I'm just a genius." Yoongi said.

"THIS SYSTEM IS RIGGED!" Taehyung said making everyone laugh. 

"Let's skip today," Jimin said.

"Yeah, let's just go celebrate the fact that this is over," Jungkook said. The boys all decided to skip school and just have fun. 

This chapter made me feel stupid!😩😭