Another Day In New York City [Properly Fixed]

Whoosh, Spider-Man swung over the city with a little kid in his hands. "Wow! Witness it right here folks; Spider-Man saving another civilian!" News reporters at the scene of crime witnessing Spider-Man save the day once more. "Alright folks that's all for tonight this is Matt (Yes Pidge's brother) signing out! Have a good night folks."

~Time Skip to the next day~

"Keith! Time to wake up for school!!!" His brother yelled, a man with black hair and a white floof on the top of his head. "Alright Alright!" He yelled back. Keith rolled out of bed on to the floor and crawled to the bathroom inside of his room. Keith lives with his super famous and super rich brother. Shiro or Takashi Shirogane is famous for acting and song writing. But this story isn't about him. Keith Kogane lives in a mansion and he has no problem with that.

Once finished in the bathroom he is now fully awake and starts getting dressed for the day. His clothes, as always, is a dark red shirt with a black leather jacket along with some black pants and black boots. he makes his way down the long grand staircase to see their maid setting breakfast on the table. "Hey sweetie! How are you?" She asked once she saw Keith at the end of the stairs. "I'm good Tiffany, and you?"
(Tiffany is a made up character!)
"I'm good Keith thanks so much for asking." She gave him a warm smile. "No problem!" He smiled right back to her. He made his way to the table as he called for Shiro to let him know breakfast was ready. "Wow Tiffany this is AMAZING!" Keith said as he scarfed down the wonderful breakfast she made. "Really!?!" She jumped up and down in delight "It's a new recipe I was trying out!" "Well Keith's right Tiff, it's amazing" Shiro gave her another compliment.

When finished with breakfast they said there goodbyes and Shiro took Keith to school. Why can't he have their driver take them? Well you see Keith is fine living in a mansion but he isn't fine with people at his school knowing his rich. The only people who know are Pidge and Hunk. His best friends they know everything about Keith. Well except that he is Spider-Man. So he goes to a regular school with some what regular people. And Shrio offers to take him to school every morning. It's no problem for him really.

"Have a good day little bro." Said Shiro as they arrived at the school's main entrance. "Thanks Shiro, bye!" Keith ran out the door and up the little flight of stairs to get up to the main entrance. As he entered the building he saw Pidge and Hunk talking to each other. "Hey guys!" Keith yelled as he made his way over to his friends. "Hey Keith!" Hunk swung an arm over Keith and gave him a good shake. "Sup loser." Pidge said as she gave him a high five.
RING!
"Ugh class, see you at lunch guys!" Keith yelled back as he ran to his class. "See ya!" They both yelled at once then ran to their class.

~Time Skip to Lunch :)~

Keith made his way to the lunch table they always sit at. Within a few minutes of waiting Pidge comes and slams her tray on the table. "What are they severing us! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" Hunk came in from behind laughing. "Pidge I'm the cook here and I find this ok, calm down." Then the two friends starting laughing while Pidge complained about the food. "Oh hey Hunk!" A blue eyed boy approached the table. "Hey, Sit." Hunk demanded the blue eyed boy. "Um, Hunk who's that?" Pidge asked not meaning to be mean. "Oh I'm—" Hunk cut him off. "That's Lance! He's new here," — "Hey Lance." Keith gave him a smile as he greeted him. "I'm Keith." "H-Hi Keith." Lance returned the smile. "And I'm Pidge—" Everyone laughed as Pidge fell from her seat.

"So Lance, you new here?" Keith asked trying to get to know the blue eyed boy better. "Oh, yeah I'm new, I just moved here from Los Angeles California." "OH WHERE DEADPOOL IS! Or was...I heard he moved." Pidge yelled then calmed down and continued her sentence.

"Are you Deadpool?" She asked, Lance laughed, "Yeah I'm Deadpool! With these scrawny arms I can barely lift my food tray!" The three laughed at his joke. "I like him, you're alright." Keith said accepting Lance into his friend group. "Alright!" Hunk patted Lance on the back while he congratulated him. So far things are going well for Lance. He got 3 new friends on the first day. That much be some kind of record.

~

Hey hope you guys like this new story :) sorry about putting 'The Son of Lance and Keith' onhiatus. And sorry for discontinuing superstars. I mean no one was really reading it. Anyways bye
Jay💚 out~

Edited: Sat May 1st at 4:44 am...