•thirty nine•

Start from the beginning

It's just as you predicted. He really did rent out the entire fucking restaurant. "Oh, Jimin." You mutter to yourself, shaking your head.

The room lies empty, with vacant tables and chairs except for one at the very back. A dim light rests upon the room, setting the mood for tonight that you know is only going to turn this evening into a seditious chaos. A young dressed woman leads you down the enormous room, an unobstructed path leading straight to a small table at the back.

All you see is the back of his body, the back of his neck, the back of his freshly styled long black locks, the back of the black collar of his smart black shirt. You haven't even seen his face and yet you can already see how everything about his presence is so alluringly dark.

The waitress pulls out a chair for you and you don't spare Jimin a glance as you take the seat opposite of him, feeling his dusky eyes linger upon your figure. The only sound to be heard now is the opaque red wine pouring from the bottle into the delicate glasses. You force yourself to keep your eyes trained on your own glass, afraid that if you look into his eyes, you'll lose it.

"I'll give you both privacy until you order dinner." the waitress states.

Silently, you beg the waitress not to leave you alone but when she does, he finally speaks, his deep voice raising goosebumps across your skin "You look beautiful."

His words finally lift your gaze to match his and you have to stop yourself from biting your bottom lip. There's no more guilt or an apologetic look on his face from before, instead he wears his famous smirk that tugs his glossily thick lips.

Beautiful. He calls you beautiful while he sits there looking more angelic than ever. You swear you didn't feel this attracted to him the last time you spoke at the cafe. Maybe it's because your thoughts were clouded with anger. Now they're just clouded with...lust.

"You don't look bad yourself." You comment, reaching for your wine glass as you command your hand to stay steady.

His smirk deepens, tugging the corner of his mouth upwards. "That's probably the closest I'm going to get to a compliment."

You raise your eyebrows, finishing your sip of wine. "At least you know where you stand."

His ringed fingers fidget with his plump lips as he stares at you intently. "And where do we stand, babygirl?"

You freeze, hand tightening on the glass so much it might break as your burdening stare buries deep into the clear surface. "Don't call me that." You coldly state, lifting your eyes to his again with a hard look. "Whatever this is, it's not what it used to be."

"No?" he questions, lifting an eyebrow as his cheeky expression doesn't falter under your glare. "But it's something isn't it?"

As hard as you try, your stubborn look ends up disappearing into nothing to be replaced with curious desire. His question spirals your thoughts. He's not wrong. Whatever is going on between you and him definitely isn't nothing. There's something lingering every time you make eye contact.

And if you can feel it this strong just by looking at each other, imagine how strong it'd be if you had each other's bodies all over each other. Unlike before, you can't help but bite your lip with his ravenous eyes looking at you like that.

Jimin notices your action as soon as you do so, eyes dropping to the rebellious teeth tugging your bottom lip. He swallows his own saliva, pants tightening around his member as it grows larger.

"Stop biting your lip like that." He practically growls the words, unable to control himself as he can't take his eyes off your lips.

But it's not like you're not struggling either, everything about him has just been so enticing the moment you stepped into the room and instead of feeling cold like you did before, you're finding yourself getting hotter by the second just by his presence.