Part 10

Emma, Neal and Henry walked down the street after dinner. Henry was walking with Neal and they were both laughing about Henry's time in New York. Emma was walking behind them letting her boys talk. Neal grabbed Henry's arm and stopped turning to look at Emma.
"What about your mom, she miss me?" Neal asked putting his arm around Henry.
"I don't know, she had Walsh."
"Shush. She said Walsh was a good guy, but I did miss you. When I got back all I wanted to do was find you." She said blushing.
"Really?" Neal asked Emma nodded.
"Yeah, I remembered that when I left I never told you how I felt."
"And how do you feel?" He asked.
"Henry can you.."
"YUP" Henry said quickly walking away to sit on the bench. Emma stepped towards Neal taking his hands.
"I wanted to tell you that, even through everything we went through I still loved you. And I wanted to tell you that I didn't want to leave you ever. When you died I thought I lost everything, cuz I had lost my first love and my best friend." Neal looked at her not saying anything.
"I don't know what's going to happen but I know I never want to leave you or Henry. You two mean everything to me and I love you Emma." Emma smiled with a soft laugh. "You made my life a little more special and made me a father which I never thought would happen to someone like me." Neal continued Emma was holding back tears, dropping her hands he pulled her into a hug.
"Thank you, for everything." Emma said as he kissed her shoulder. Emma squeezed him making him chuckle as he held her. There was a loud cry from around the corner and Neal and Emma separated quickly as Henry jumped up. They ran around the building and saw Gold's shop a woman laying on the ground as Gold came out of the shop. Emma ran over quickly as did Neal and Henry.
"Mam are you alright?" She asked kneeling next to the woman.
"Where am I?" She asked as Gold walked towards her. "YOU, I know you. You took my son from me." She said looking at Gold. Neal looked at him seeing how upset the woman was.
"You should go." Neal said stepping towards Gold.
"She's the one who showed up in front of my shop." Gold said Emma looked at him.
"Just go" Neal said as Belle stepped outside.
"Rumple come inside Neal and Emma can handle this." She said taking his hand. He never took his eyes off Neal as he nodded finally turning to go back inside. Emma looked back at the woman.
"Who's your son?" Emma asked.
"David" She said looking at Emma who's heart dropped.
"Henry go get David." Emma said looking at Henry who nodded.
"You know my son?" The woman asked. Emma nodded.
"Your name's Ruth correct?" She nodded. "I'm Emma, David's my father." Ruth let out a soft laugh that almost sounded relieved.
"I gave my life so your mother could have you. I'm glad to see it worked." Ruth said Emma looked at her in shock.
"You alright Em?" Neal asked.
"Yeah, can you stand?" Emma asked Ruth nodded and Emma helped her stand up. Ruth looked at Emma with a smile.
"You look like your father." Ruth said in disbelief.
"You should see my little brother." Emma said glancing back to see if David was coming.
"And who are you?" Ruth asked looking at Neal.
"I'm Neal, Emma's... I'm with her" Neal said Emma looked at him.
"Nice way to put it." Emma said as David and Henry rounded the corner.
"Mother?" He said hurrying towards her, Emma moved towards Henry and Neal.
"David, look at you." She said with a smile, Henry wrapped his arms around Emma.
"I can't believe your here." David said pulling her into a hug.
"You have a daughter." Ruth said when they parted, David smiled and nodded.
"And a son, as well as a grandson." David said looking at Emma and Henry.
"Where's Snow?" Ruth asked suddenly.
"She's coming her mom's back as well." David said as there was a loud thunder clap. They sky grew dark and Emma grabbed Neal's hand something didn't feel right. That was when everything happened, the wind picked up and and purple lighting danced across the sky. The earth shook and screams rang through the streets as more people appeared in the street.