Chapter Fourteen: The Secret Service

Start from the beginning

(Changing montage) [my brain in a nutshell]

After freshing up they leveled their ties and look at each other questioning about their looks.
Alex: "how do i look?"

Marcus: "better then prom, how bout me?"Marcus: "good enough?"

Marcus: "good enough?"

Marcus: "better then prom, how bout me?"Marcus: "good enough?"

Alex: "great." after finishing, they left the room and as they walk down the hall alex ask marcus something.
Alex: "can i ask you something?"
Marcus: "sure, what is it about?"
Alex: "its miya, don't you think she's kinda off lately?"
Marcus: "like what?"
Alex: "she's looking into deep space time to time saying your name, during our flight to Washington, she says your name in her sleep."
Marcus: "really?" alex nods.
Alex: "don't you want to talk to her?" they entered the elevator and press a button to the lobby as it go down.
Marcus: "i will, for her." then the elevator stops and opens the door to see warden waiting with a briefcase in hand.
Warden: "i got you both something you they will help you." he opens the briefcase and shows then four glasses and blue color watches.
Marcus: "what are these?"
Warden: "these are high tech glance smart glasses, it can help you see through smoke and stop flashbangs from making you lose vision during a gunfight." they both grab on of each and wear them as the elevator opens with sally and miya coming out.
Sally: "hey boys, how do we look?"

(Sally's)

(Miya's)

marcus looks more at miya as she approaches to him.
Marcus: "you look professional but great."
Miya: "thanks, me and sally switched clothes, i like her's better then mine and she liked what i gave her."
Sally: "at least i won't be wearing a skirt, thanks."
Alex: "here, you both will need these gadgets." they grab the watch and the glasses and wear them.
Sally: "thanks."
Miya: "what are these?" warden explains the gadgets use and abilities then proceed to the limousine to get to the military airport where airforce one a large commercial jet.
Warden: "its going once were inside, there's a vip room were we will be in for the flight, did I ever told you the vip seats can be your bed by a pull of the lever?"
Alex: "are they comfy?"
Warden: "its airforce one, what do you expect?"
Sally: "sweet, dibs on the seat near window."
Alex: "dang fine."
Marcus: "hey miya, wanna sit next to me, you can have the seat near the window?" miys looked at Marcus and smiled.
Miya: "sure... (finally he notices me.) once they board the jet they notice a police convoy going towards airforce one followed by a limousine with two small American flags in front of it.
Warden: "the president is here, we should get inside before the press gets up on us.

(An hour later)

During airforce one's flight to moscow sally and alex were sleeping while Marcus and miya are talking together.
Miya: "so have you got anyone you miss?"
Marcus: "no... you?"
Miya: "neither... *sigh*..." marcus notices something odd about her as she looks out the window viewing the moon rising.
Marcus: "whats wrong miya?"
Miya: "*sigh*... its just... its just that i wanted to talk to you about how i feel towards you..."
Marcus: "me?" she nods.
Miya: "i was trying to talk to you back at base but that cat and mouse chase interrupted us..."
Marcus: oh, what were you trying to say?"
Miya: "i was- i-" she blushes and kisses his cheek making im surprised and blush before she wrap her hands around his arm.
Miya: "im sorry..." Marcus rolls his eyes and grabs the back of her head and kisses her lips and makeout with eachother before they needed air.
Miya: "wow..."
Marcus: "were you worried that i didn't notice you?" she blushes before pulling the lever to lower the back of the seat before going to sleep, marcus does the same thing and turns his body towards her seeing her smile.
Marcus: "goodnight miya..." then sleeps as the day is about to turn night...
___________________________________________________________________________________

(Oblivion Remix by ft lily)