Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue. Part 12

In the mind of Caboose.

The overall mood was awkward this time around, then again that was to be expected considering how things ended last time. As the rest of the Rainbooms entered the room Sunset couldn't help but notice that one of them was missing.

"Rainbow's still not here?" Pinkie asked curiously as she sat next to Rarity.

"She's decided to watch the show at home this time..." Fluttershy signed, giving Sunset a glance that easily told her why that was the case.

Sunset honestly couldn't blame RD for sitting this one out. After she had knocked out her friend to get out of spilling the beans on exactly who she was seeing, they'd ended up having to stay at the hospital longer than she had expected. Turns out getting punched by the crossbreed of an Asgardian God and an Alicorn (though she didn't know that little tidbit yet.) hurts a lot more than Sunset had realized, and as a result, Rainbow Dash now had to keep an ice pack against her cheek for a while. which made eating and talking a trial for her.

Needless to say, the glare she had given Sunset had rivaled Fluttershy's stare. She still refused to speak with her even after she had paid for her hospital bills.

"Thankfully, she did say that she would stay in contact with us through texts while we're watching," Fluttershy added. "So it'll be like she's still here...."

"Only with a mute button." AJ joked, at that moment she'd gotten a text message and checked her phone.

RD: [Oh hahaha. Real funny AJ.]

The farmer blinked in surprise. "How'd she-"

"I made sure that the "open audio" function is on, that way she can hear us," Pinkie added.

[Enough chit-chat, I need something to get my mind off the fact that it hurts to chew.] RD texted. [Start the episode already!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The camera pans to the right to show the Blues.

Tucker: Well Tex, that was a great story. I especially liked the part about Church getting pants'd in high school.

"Hahahahahahaha," Sunset and Pinkie laughed as the others giggled a bit.

Church: (cut to ghost Church standing next to Tucker) I found that part to be entirely out of context.

"Wish we heard it though," Rarity said while wiping a tear from her eye.

Tucker: (cut back to Tucker) But I still don't get how we're supposed to stop the AI.

Tex: (cut to Tex in Lopez's body in front of Sheila) I don't remember much from (a black and white flashback of a laboratory fades in) the implantation process. I do remember that the AI can be transmitted from host to host by way of the helmet radios. Before I learned anything else, the AI took over and we escaped. (fades back to the present) If we can kill the AI and not give it a place to jump, we'll beat it.

"Simple enough, but they're gonna screw it up," Twilight explained

Church: And then I can have my body back. Deal?

Tex: Deal.

"Knowing her, she more than likely planes on running off with it," Applejack said. That was something Tex seems more than willing to do.

Church: Alright. Tex and I will possess Caboose then. Tucker, we need you to work on the Reds. Get 'em to turn off their helmet radios so that O'Malley won't have anywhere to go once we get him out of there.