Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue. Part 11

Robo love and the bitch is back.

Another day has come, and the gang is seated around Sunset's tv to watch yet another batch of episodes of red vs. blue!

"Aw yeah!" Rainbow Dash cheered. "It's great to be back to watching this show again!"

"Especially after we had to leave early last time," Applejack muttered while shooting a glance towards Sunset, who noticed the look.

"Heh, sorry girls but I had a lot to do," Sunset said with a nervous smile. Her friends called her last minute and to get the Sirens out and clean her house before anyone could notice any... of the activities that had happened there previously.

"Yeah...," Rarity muttered while taking a closer look at the sun-themed teen and sniffing the air. "Sunset... why do you smell like three different perfumes?"

Caught off guard, Sunset could only sputter. "W-well you see I uh..."

"Who cares!?" Rainbow Dash interjected. "Let's just get the show Started!"

"Ya~!" Pinkie agreed with a cheer while grabbing the remote and pressing play. "I wanna see what happens next on dragon ball z!"

"Red Vs. Blue," Twilight corrected.

"She's not listening," sighed out Fluttershy as she and the rest of the group turned their attention towards the television. Much to Sunset's relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarge gets in the Warthog's driver's seat, Simmons mans the turret gun.

Simmons: Alright, hit it!

Cut to Sheila who the Reds drive past. Cut to Church coughing from the smoke caused by the grenade exploding.

Church: What the he-? (cough) Who tried to blow me up with a grenade? ...And why am I coughing? I don't have lungs.

"Muscle memory more than likely," Twilight stated while adjusting her glasses. "You're so used to the basic reactions of your old body you acted out the same reaction with your new robotic one."

"Nerd~!" Rainbow yelled. Surprising the young scientist.

"W-what?" Twilight muttered while turning to look at Rainbow Dash, only to see the Rainbow teen stuck in a headlock by Sunset.

"It's nothing," Sunset said in a calm voice as she let go of Rainbow Dash while giving her a warning look.

The Warthog flies over him.

Sarge: Yeehaw! Ride 'em, cowboy!

"Whooo!" Applejack yelled out as she swung her hat around.

Church backs away.

Simmons: Hey, Sarge, (leaping from the Warthog) hold on a sec! (Warthog comes to a stop) Did you see something weird, Sarge? (Sarge exits the jeep)

"Besides the normal odyssey of this godforsaken place," Rarity muttered with a raised brow.

Sarge: Yes, I did. Once, when I was a small child, I saw a man, who claimed to be my uncle, do this thing with a garden hose that still haunts me to thi-

"What the hell?" Rainbow asked in stunned horror.

"That explains some things with Sarge," Fluttershy mumbled. "and, yet now I have so many other questions."

Simmons: Whoa whoa whoa, I meant did you see something weird just now. Like five seconds ago.

"Like the Blue and Tank that you somehow missed," Twilight said in a flat tone. Did the Reds lack peripheral vision.?