Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue. Part 4 Tanks and pain.

Tanks and pain.

It was the end of the for the Rainbooms and they were heading towards their friend's house. Sunset didn't come to school today so the girls wanted to see if everything was alright with their red haired friend. Once they reached her home, Rainbow Dash knocked on the door rather harshly.

"Rainbow Dash, stop that," Rarity said, grabbing Rainbow's arm.

"Well how else are we gonna get Sunset to open the door," Rainbow said, freeing her arm from the fashionista.

Rarity gives her a dry look and rings the doorbell.

"Oh," Rainbow muttered while looking away.

A moment later, the door opens to reveal Sunset in nothing but a large tshirt.

"Well, not a bad view..." Rainbow smirked, "Like the bed head look, Sunset. Gonna try and make a fashion statement with it?"

"Ha ha ha. Very funny Dash. If you like it so much, I can help give you the look," Sunset mocked while holding her hands up.

"No, there will be no fashion disasters on my watch," Rarity growled, standing in between the two girls.

"Fine. Spoil my fun why don't you," Sunset muttered, opening the door and walking back into her home. "You can come in or watch my ass. Doesn't matter to me."

"Can't i do both?" Pinkie asked, skipping into Sunset's home. The others just looked at eachother, shrugging, and just walked inside before closing the front door. Everyone gathered in Sunset's living room as they all sat on the couches there.

"So what brings you girls here?" Sunset asked, munching on a slice of pizza.

"Well we were wondering if you were ok. You weren't at school so we were a bit worried," Fluttershy answered,opening her backpack and letting Angel out.

"Nothing to worry about, Shy. Just needed some time to myself," Sunset said, looking at the shy girl. "Can you make sure he doesn't wreck anything? I don't want to replace anything if i can help it."

Fluttershy nodded as Pinkie said, "And we also wanted to watch more of Red vs Blue."

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea," Sunset muttered, picking up the remote. "You girls want to watch as well?"

"We got nothing better to do," Applejack shrugged.

"I'm not to fond of it, but I'm curious to see where it will go," Rarity explained while the rest also agreed. Sunset just nodded and pressed play, starting the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brief recap of Grif and Simmons from prior episode. (This is in the earlier version of episode but not in the remaster episode.)

Grif: (looking through a sniper rifle) Oh crap. It... It's Donut. And he's got something... (zooms in) It looks like... (sees that it's the Blue's flag) ...Simmons, get the Warthog.

Simmons: Heh, you mean the Puma?

"I hope they won't make that a thing," said Twilight. As funny as it might of been, she would feel bad if they kept riding Griff on it.

"I'm sure their not THAT mean," Fluttershy said with hope, though the rest weren't so optimistic, but they didn't want to burst her bubble, and just went back to watching the show.

Cut to Church running up to Donut with his gun pointed at him.

Church: Freeze!

Donut: Hey, why the hell are you shooting at me?! You coulda hit me, dick!