Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue. Part 6. Pink is the color of death.

It was the middle of the afternoon in a dimly lit living room as Sunset placed a bottle of wine on her coffee table. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, Sunset pulled her drawer out and took a blank 4K Blu Ray case out with the word "Porn" on it. Carefully removing the disc from the case, Sunset turned on her player and was about to place it inside.

*SLAM!!!!*

Sunset jumped when she heard that sound and instinctively threw her disc and case out the window. Turning around, Sunset saw that it was Pinkie who made that sound by kicking her door in.

"Oh hey girls. I was just gonna watch the episodes of Red vs Blue again, just to catch up. But now you're here and that's great," Sunset said, trying to be cool but sounding a bit aggressive.

"We figured you weren't doing anything real important so let's watch more Red vs Blue," Pinkie cheered with the biggest shit eating grin on her face.

Sunset was tempted to throttle her pink haired friend, but calmed down enough to let the other take their seats as she started the episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The episode cuts to a soldier standing on top of Red Base in pink armor.

Pausing the video the Applejack and said, "Huh? I wonder who that is?"

"I guess they're here to replace Donut," answered Rarity.

"Ah ya girl power!" cheered Rainbow Dash.

"Though i'm surprise they had a pink armor," muttered Twilight. That didn't seem like a color you'd put on military armor.

"Well it is a shade of red," Sunset pointed out while shrugging. After doing that she grabbed the remont and pressed play, because the video paused, and now it's playing again which is the opposite of pausing, the video is now in motion after they pressed play... i finally mentioned that they pause the dvd while talking are you happy now!?

?????: Dude, this is sweet! Command was so happy that I got the Blue flag, they gave me my own color armor!

"Oh shit its a dude!" yelled out Rainbow Dash.

"You know we should of seen this coming," muttered Applejack, the show already pulled ths with Tex, so why should they be surprised that the show pulled another stunt like that.

"That voice though," whispered Fluttershy. She heard that voice before, and did he say somthing about getting a flag?

Grif and Simmons look at each other.

Grif: Uh... hey, Donut?

"Donut!?" Everyone said at shock. They were sure that he wasn't going to survive the injury he got, let alone be back to active duty.

"How the fuck did he survive a grenade!?" yelled Twilight, she didn't care what they said last episode.

"At this point i wouldn't be surprised if he survived a lethal gunshot wound and being left for dead for a season," stated Pinkie Pie.

"That's.... Oddly specific," muttered Rarity while giving her pink friend an odd look.

Donut: What?

Simmons: Um, about your armor...

"ya dude, what's up with your armor?" Rainbow asked while leaning into t

Donut: What about it?

Simmons: How do I put this... Your armor is, um... It's a little, um... Grif, uh, you wanna help me out here?