Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue Part 5 The afterlife is boring anyway.

The door to Sunset's home opened as her and her friends dragged themselves into the living room. Once inside, Sunset closed the door just in time to see her friends flop onto the couches while groaning.

"Oh come on. It wasn't that bad girls," Sunset yawned, taking a seat on her couch besides Twilight and Applejack.

"That test was brutal and you know it," Rainbow muttered with her head on a decorative pillow.
"Please. I've dealt with tests harder when I Went to college," Sunset admitted while stretching her arms. Her friends could hear the bones snapping back in place.

"Hang on. You went to college?" Applejack and Twilight asked, wondering if it was a joke or not.

"Yup. I went to college back in equestria," Sunset said straight faced. She then inhaled before slightly whispering, "Best years of my fucking life."

"Of course. Let's just start the episode," Rarity suggested, not wanting to hear about the stuff she did. It would probably scare her if she ever found out.

"Fine, we'll watch a few episodes. Spoilsport," Sunset muttered, turning everything on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarge and Grif are standing next to the Warthog which is now on its side behind Red Base. Lopez is crouched over it, repairing it. A socket wrench is heard in the background.

"You know what? I'm honestly impressed that Lopez is even able to repair it," Rainbow Dash complemented. Lopez must some kind of master repairman if he can fix something that was blown to hell by a tank.

Grif: And then I thought, you know, we could sneak around the side while they were hiding behind the rock, but uh, well that's when the tank showed up and.. shit just started blowin' up. I don't know. (sighs)

"It was an exhausting day Mr. Grif," Fluttershy said reassuringly.

"For a lot of us...," muttered Rarity.

Sarge: (exhales in exasperation) Grif, do you have any godly idea how much this piece of equipment costs?

"Welp! He's dead," Sunset said.

"But they just-sorta-killed Church!" gasped out Pinkie Pie. you can't just kill characters off all willy nilly.

"I wouldn't be surprised at this point," added in Applejack while taking a sip from her soda.

Grif: I-I don't know, uh, like, uh, what.. ten, ten.. twenty, twenty-five bucks, maybe? Uh, you-you're gonna kill me now, aren't you?

"More than likely bub," said Rainbow Dash with a shrug.

Sarge: Tell you what, Grif, I'm a fair man.

"Bullshit," Sunset said with a flat look.

Sarge: I'll give you a ten second head start here before I let Lopez do anything he wants to ya.

"Oh my~!" both Pinkie Pie and Sunset said, after hearing Sarge's poor choice of words.

Glaring at the two, a blushing Rarity yelled out. "That is not what he meant and you know it!"

"Hahaha~! Not our fault Sarge sounds like someone who would tell you to squeal like a pig!" Sunset laughed out.

Lopez stops working and stands up to face Grif.

Grif: Guys, I just want you to know, I'm really, really sorry here, and-

"Could you find it in your hearts to forgive him?" asked a hopeful Fluttershy.