Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue part 8. Is there a Doctor in the house?

Yet another day has come to the city of canterlot when the Rainbooms, minus Sunset and Twilight, walked to Sunset's house. They haven't seen the two for awhile and thought that maybe they were already there.

"Sunny!!! We're here to watch more Colorful idiot soldiers," Pinkie announced cheerfully as she forced the front door open. Without even touching it.

"Pinkie, you should knock first. Who knows what they were....doing," Rarity said, walking through the door with the rest of her friends. They all stopped and looked at the odd scene before them.

Sitting on the couch were their friends Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer. Now seeing them wasn't a problem for everyone, but seeing Twilight rubbing her head against Sunset's shoulder was weird.

".....Hey girls," Sunset greeted awkwardly.

"Howdy Sunset, we can come back if you want," Applejack suggested, pointing at the door.

"No, it's fine. Just make yourselves at home. You mind getting us a drink Twilight?" Sunset asked while looking at the bispectical girl.

"Sure thing," Twilight giggled before walking towards the kitchen.

With one of their intellectual friends gone, the girls rounded on Sunset and said, "Spill it."

"Ok so you how i was going to cash in a favore from Twi Yesterday?" Sunset asked, getting nods from the rest of the group. "Well i just thought i could mess with her and...."

"You didn't do anything bad to her?" hissed out Applejack.

"Oh god no!" Sunset hissed out, trying to keep her voice down. "All i asked was for her to give me a message."

Raising a eyebrow. Rarity asked. "That's all?"

Nodding, Sunset answered. "Yeah, and i was only planning to fluster her a little."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~( yesterday)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oooh~! That's the spot, your really good at this," moaned out Sunset, She was in heaven right now. Who knew getting a message from Twilight would feel so good, and while she might not be as skilled like some of the girls from the club who gave her messages as a reward for keeping the more grabby customers away, Twilight was still helping her unwind.

"Y-yeah..." whispered A blushing Twilight as she tried keeping her mind on the task on hand and not think about the fact that Sunset was laying face down on her bed with nothing but a towel covering her curvy rear.

"*sigh~!*... Now Lower," Sunset instructed while hiding a mischievous grin from Twilight, who's Blush was going to atomic levels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And after having a good laugh from Twilight letting out a cute squeak when her hands landed on my ass, the two of us had a sleepover," Sunset told the group.

"Ok... but that doesn't explain why Twi was acting like that," Applejack said. There had to be more than that.

"Is there anything else you can tell us darling?" Rarity asked.

"Well i started to notice her change in behavior when she asked if we could share the bed, which i was ok with after so many time Pinkie Pie cuddles me during cold nights at one of our sleepovers... along with the rest of you," Sunset muttered, while the group let out a few sheepish chuckles.

"*giggle* well not our fault you produce such a comfortable source of heat," giggled out Pinkie Pie. thinking of all the time that Sunset ended up surrounded by all her sleeping friends during a cold night.