Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue. Part 10

Medics, Robots, and Caboose having a good idea!?

"You girls ready for some more Red Vs Blue?" Sunset asked her friends as they entered her home.

"Of course we are, darling. Even though I'm not overly fond of the show, mainly one character, I'm still interested to see what happens next," Rarity answered, taking a seat on her host's coach.

"Well, at least yer optimistic," Applejack said, opening a can of soda and giving Sunset a strange look. "You ok? Yer necks a bit red," Applejack pointed at, getting the other to look at the sun-themed teen.

"It's fine. Just had a bad itch," Sunset said, scratching her neck to hide the real reason why her neck was red. Taking a seat in her chair, Sunset grabbed the remote and said, "Let's get this started."

"If you're sure," Twilight muttered with narrowed eyes.

"I am," Sunset said assuringly, while also letting out a few curses in her head as she was still pissed that the sirens left quite a few hickeys during their... activities last night in the changing room closet.

Shaking her head, the Sun-themed teen pressed play to start the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Warthog has Sarge pinned and is slowly firing closer and closer to his head. Doc is still impotently sitting in the driver's seat.

"Man this seems like one of those James Bones situations," Rainbow Dash said out loud, getting a few nods and a dreamy sigh From Rarity who thought about the Suave spy.

Simmons: Okay, we gotta do something here guys.

Donut: You're right. I got dibs on Sarge's armor.

"Really?" Muttered Applejack. Was he THAT desperate to get a new set of armor?

Cut to Blue Base with Tucker kneeling in front of Church. The beeping is still heard.

Tucker: Okay, Church, you ready? I'm gonna yank the wire.

Cut to the Warthog and Sarge.

Sarge: Grif, if you see Lopez, tell him I forgive him. Tell him.. he was like a son to me.

"*sniff*" Fluttershy was nearly brought to tears from that. It was so... moving to hear Sarge say something like that.

Grif: I thought Simmons was like a son to you?

Sarge: No offense, Simmons. Lopez and I just.. understood each other better.

"I mean they did spend the most time together," Twilight reasoned out with a nod.

Simmons: Understood? He refused to speak English!

"Now Simmons is getting jealous," Sunset said while trying to hold back a laugh.

Grif: Yeah, and he ran away the first chance he got.

'Can't blame him...' thought most of the group.

Simmons: And now he's trying to kill you with a remote control jeep.

"Nope," Pinkie Pie said while popping the P. if only they knew that Lopez was closer than they thought.

Sarge: Ahhhh, what a little rascal.

"That sounds like something Sunset would say if it was one of her things," Rainbow Dash said, with Sunset shrugging. What could she say? if Ray did something, she'd more than likely do the same.