Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue. Part 13

RED IS BLUE! BLUE IS RED!

Another school day ended as all the girls gathered at Sunset's house once more. It was surprising for all of them to see their friend Rainbow Dash there, looking better than the last time they saw her.

"I'm shocked you're up and running, Dash. Figured you'd be out a bit longer, to tell the truth," Applejack said, taking a seat near her athletic friend.

"Eh, it's not that bad. I was only out for 2 weeks," Rainbow said, relaxing on Sunset's couch. Unseen by the rest of the group, Pinkie Pie turned to look directly at the writer of this chapter and give them a smug smirk.

Shut up Pinkie

"I said nothing," Pinkie whispered cheerfully.

I know you were thinking about it. So shut up or you'll be having celery throughout the show

"So you girls ready to start?" Pinkie inquired, glancing at the snacks on the table for any that might turn.

"Might as well start and finish it up," Sunset mumbled, turning on the next episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At blue base, Tucker and Caboose are talking on the upper level.

Tucker: Man, Caboose. You were asleep for a long time. What were you dreaming about?

"Things no mortal mind is ready to imagine," Twilight muttered.

"You make him sound like some H.P Lovecraft creature Twi," Rainbow Dash muttered.

"How do you know about H.P Lovecraft Rainbow Dash?" Rarity asked with a raised brow. It didn't seem like the kind of books her sporty friend would be in to.

"I read them to Pinkie Pie to help her sleep sometimes," the rainbow-haired teen explained while gesturing towards her pink friend who just simply smiled.

"They are SO~ soothing to hear it makes it easy to drift to sleep," the party girl said with a smile.

"Huh, that explains a lot," Sunset muttered with a shrug before going back to watching the show while the remaining four girls of the group scooted away from Pinkie Pie.

Caboose: Oh, nothing. I do not like to dream. I try not to think while I'm sleeping.

"That doesn't make any sense," Twilight muttered.

Tucker: That's pretty much how you function while you're awake, too.

Caboose: I think consistency is important.

"That's the wrong kind of consistency," Fluttershy muttered with a pout.

The camera changes to show Church.

Church: Well, you look ok. Then again, that's just the armor. How do you feel?

Caboose: Great! ...Who're you?

"Oh god he suffered some brain damage," Rarity muttered while palming his her face.

"Well... even more, brain damage," Fluttershy pointed out quietly.

Church: Oh, come on! Not this again! How can you seriously not remember me?

Caboose: Oh, of course! I remember you... you're Marvin!

"Like the martian!?" Pinky Pie asked with a laugh.

"Well, he did get hit with a big kaboom," Sunset said with a smile.