Sunset and her group watch Red vs Blue. Part 3 A normal day at work.

A normal day at work.

In the dark parts of Canterlot City resides the more seedy business that contrasts the usual peaceful image of this proud city. Today we visit one of this establishments, a bar located in the center of the ghetto, a bar known as "Schemer". This bar was founded a few years ago by a man who kept his identity a secret from the public, and has quickly dominated the competition and probably would of been the number one place to spend your night, if it wasn't for it's location. But enough talk of the bar's popularity, for now we focus on one of it's employees, One Sunset set Shimmer.

Sunset was walking down the road, listening to so music without a care in the world. Rounding a corner, the former pony saw her workplace within her sight, it's plain design with the only thing remarkable about it being the orange & green neon sign,. There was even a line outside and it looked like it was getting bigger by the second. "Guess it's gonna be a full house tonight," Sunset comment while walking towards the front entrance.

The closer she got, the louder the crowd got as one guy tried to haggle his way in. "C'mon Bubba, I'm good this week. I even got cash on me," one sleazy looking guy begged while pulling out a wallet from a cheap yellow suit.

The man, Bubba, guarding the entrance door just grunted at the sleazy man. This was almost an everyday occurrence for the guy since sleazy tends to dash when it's time to pay. Bubba had to deal with creeps like him all the time since he became a bouncer for the bar. He even had to deal with a few hot shots who thought he was nothing more than a seven foot tall neanderthal.

"I'll give you a big tip if you let me in," Sleazy bribed, waving a few twenties in the bouncer's face. Bubba didn't even look at the money, infuriating Sleazy with each passing second.

Seeing that it was about to get ugly, Sunset quickly ran towards the front and said, "Hey Bubba."

"Hey," Bubba greeted causing Sleazy to get angry and turned to look at Sunset. The man's anger quickly evaporated as it was replaced by an ungodly amount of fear.

"SUNSET SHIMMER! I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!" Sleazy yelled hysterically, running away from the entrance and down the road. He was so busy watching Sunset, to make sure she wasn't following him, that he ran into a few trash can and knocked himself out.

Everyone, including the the people in line, just stood there watching the man go crazy and run away. "Guess it's gonna be a crazy night?" Sunset giggled, looking at her coworker.

"Just go in and get ready. We might get more coming," Bubba suggested while looking at the line in front of him.

"Sure thing," Sunset cheered, giving the bouncer a pat on the shoulder before opening the doors to the establishment. From the doorway, Sunset could see that there was a moderate amount of people enjoying themselves or just drinking their worries away.

'Glad to see things are going smoothly,' thought Sunset as she took in the atmosphere of the place. It still amazed her how different the inside was compared to the dull design of it's outer appearance. With it's entire floor being one big disco dance floor, walls each having a giant plasma widescreen tv, and a stage for live entertainment. It was no wonder that this place is the at the top, when it comes to enjoying the nightlife, the food and drinks didn't hurt ether.

"Well glad to see you didn't skip work today," a voice called out, snapping Sunset back to reality. Turning towards the voice she was greeted to the sight of her supervisor, known as Mugshot.

Mugshot was a tall man, only slightly shorter than Bubba, But made up for it in muscles that would make a pro wrestler go crying in fear. Didn't help that he had a scowl plastered on his face 24/7 that would make a angry wolverine look like a cute puppy in comparison. Topped off with a military buzz cut, shaggy beard, and wearing faded military pants, wife beater shirt, and a pair of boots. Mugshot was the definition of intimidating.