The Princess And The Dragon Part 1

Começar do início

"That is a nice thought princess. Keep doing that princess. Maybe if my real self heard you talk to our constellation he might think differently about you and probably be a little nicer towards you. Where's Snape?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Uncle Severus is checking some potions and creams he's making for Madam Pomfry he's also supervising detention tonight so he probably won't be back in his chambers until after midnight. He's also patrolling the castle hoping to catch Sirius Black since he's on the loose and broke out of Azkaban. He probably won't be able to make a spare room for your other self until the Christmas holidays when everyone goes home for Christmas break." Natasha informed him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"That's fine princess it truly is. The truth is the real me weather you've noticed or not doesn't really mind sharing a bed and a whole room with you. In fact he thought the other day that you treat him like a king making him a nice hearty breakfast every morning. The real me liked that. Why does the real me and you eat breakfast in Snape's chambers and not the great hall?" Draco asked her wondering Natasha answered him.

"Well I liked making my own breakfast. I hated eating with Ron Weasley cause he has such sloppy eating habits. He slurps and gobbles up everything in sight. He eats like a muggle who hasn't eaten food in weeks. It drives me crazy so I decided to make my own breakfast so I can avoid him at breakfast time. Lunch and dinner I can never avoid him just ignore him. He and I never got along very well even when we were growing up. We always fought and argued. Sometimes I had to beat him up just for being a dunderhead." Natasha told him Draco laughed and spoke to her.

"Well princess I would love to see that sometime you beating up the weasel for making you angry." Draco told her Natasha spoke to him.

"I hope you get to see that Draco. You can get to laugh at his unfortunate expense for getting punched by a girl a muggle born no less." Natasha told him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Princess there's nothing wrong with what you are. There's nothing wrong with being a muggle born. Most pure blood families like mine are just afraid of muggles going on witch hunts and burning us all at the stake cause of their fears and beliefs. Most of them believe we are the cause of everything going bad in the world and want to destroy us and there'd be no wizarding world no witches and wizards like ourselves learning magic and about the magical creatures. This is why we have the statue of secrecy in place so we are protected from being discovered. Now only parents of the witch or wizard in question is allowed to know about their son or daughter going to a magical school but that's all no other person outside of that is allowed to know. Pure blood families worry about the muggles that are out to destroy us all weather you're a pure blood or not but some of us still fear that muggle borns and half bloods still pose a threat but princess you don't pose a threat. You were raised by Snape who is a half blood wizard that most pure bloods respect cause he's head of Slytherin house. I'm sorry you get teased by people cause of your blood status it's not fair to someone like you who's been raised by someone like Snape who is so well respected. I can see why he gets so angry when people tease you about your blood status." Draco told her Natasha nodded and spoke to him.

"That I agree with you on. It's not fair to someone like me who was raised by Snape a well respected member of Slytherin house who is also the current head of the house in general to be picked on because of blood status. Life isn't fair sometimes." Natasha told him Draco nodded understanding that concept he spoke to her.

"What were you working on before I came in?" Draco asked her changing the subject Natasha answered him.

"I was reading and writing notes on the patronus charm. Uncle Severus is hell bent that I learn it in case I run into some nasty Dementors. I was reading that your charm takes form into an animal. All you have to do is think of something that's made you happy. The happiest you've ever felt and allow the memory to fill you up and say the incantation Expecto patronum." Natasha told him Draco was amazed and spoke to her.