"So sorry to hear about your friend... How are you holding up?" He asked with compassion in his voice.

"I've had better days, you know..." I answered honestly.

"Yeah... I'm so sorry once again! So... When exactly are you leaving?"

"As soon as possible! I haven't told the band anything yet, but when we figure everything out, I'll be leaving... for good." I had mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I was impatiently waiting to see my bestie again, but on the other... I'll say goodbye to the guys and Ryan as well and probably will never see them again.

"Well, then... This isn't goodbye since we still have some time to spend together." He winked at me. "But before you leave... I've got something for ya!" He handed me a huge envelope which made me perplexed.

Jorel's P.O.V.

"Why did you idiots let her be with that asshole again?" I was fucking furious.

"Man, calm down. There's nothing to worry about." Danny was the first one to respond.

"Nothing to worry about, huh?" I hissed. "Every fucking time she goes out with him, she ends up drunk and/or crying!"

"All right, that's a good point!" Jordon stated.

"And did she even tell you the news?" I questioned, still angry as fuck.

"What news?" Jordon asked, looking at the others in confusion. They all stayed silent.

"So, that means no..." I spoke under my breath, trying to relax a little bit. "Look, it's not up to me to say it, I know she wouldn't like it... But, I guess she'll tell you later. It's really important!"

"Are you saying that you know something we don't? No fucking way!" Dylan chuckled.

"Well, obviously, since he's spending nights with her." Da Kurlzz added and I just wanted to choke them both.

"Hey, it's not like that at all!" I defended myself. "None of you, including her has any idea what I've done to protect her!"

"Protect her from what?" Danny asked and they all looked more and more confused.

"Nothing!" I gave up. I didn't wanna reveal too much.

"Hey Jay, wait!" Johnny, who's been silent for a while, exclaimed.

I let him join me outside, leaving the others on the bus.

***

"Goddamnit, man! We never got a chance to talk." Johnny sounded very serious.

"About what?" I still wasn't sure what he knew about me.

"Listen, you can trust me... I'm probably the only one you can truly trust." I admit, his words were giving me chills. "I know you've been tortured by someone."

After his statement, I just stared at him in disbelief.

"I know you're probably confused right now, but listen to me..." He continued. "I've been tracking some suspicious people and let me tell you – I think I'm on the right path to discover them."

"B-But...how?" I actually stuttered. "How is this even possible?"

"You really thought you were going to disappear just like that and not to make me worry?" He actually smiled after his words. "You're like a brother to me, Jay. I had to do something."

I still didn't know how to react properly. "Man, I don't know what to say... Really..."

"Don't say anything yet." He interrupted me. "Just don't say anything to anyone. You can't trust anyone these days... for real! I promise you, Jay, I'mma help you escape this madness!"

"But I don't want you to get hurt because of me!" And I really meant it. I've kept this a secret for so long only to protect them all the best I could.

"Oh, don't cha worry about me, baby! If someone fucks with J3T, I'm like – kill 'em all." He winked at me and for the first time in a while, I wasn't feeling alone.