The anti akatsuki alliance grows

(Y/n) pov

The anti akatsuki alliance has so far worked wonders especially since we have gotten many villages and all major villages except for the hidden stone village. We were able to get the cloud included do to gaara's work in training with his jinchuriki abilities with the eight and two tail hosts. I was the one to seal the deal with the hidden Mist village the only way to get the Mizukage agree was for the council in konoha make her one of my official fiancés. To Which they were eager in making such a close connection. The anti akatsuki alliance is officially know as the joint village coalition. It includes better trade between members of the coalition as well as sharing the advancing technology to help advance our villages it also allows for optional help of other members in case of war. The agreement also states that if a dispute were to breakout between members of the coalition that jinchuriki would not be used on the battlefield. One of the more interesting parts of the deal is that we are still aloud to use spy's against each other and if our shinobi were to fight against each other in the field even if there were fatalities it would not be seen as an act of war unless it involves civilian or political deaths. Even then if you are to expedite the individual(s) involves in the unlawful murder the country will not be in threat of retaliation. The only way to leave the deal coalition is if all parties recognize it and vote for a official release of the agreement. If a member were to go rouge the coalition are within legal rights to overthrow to aggressors government and place there own leader.

Needless to say it's a union put in place to stop large scale conflict and advance our respective civilizations. Even allowing smaller scale conflicts too settle disputes.

I was on my way too Iwa to give them the official documents to allow them to participate in this coalition if they were to agree. There is a few reasons I was chosen for this job, my skill, my influence, and because Jiraiya received news that the akatsuki plan on going after the stones jinchuriki.

I make my way to the front gates of the village only to be stopped by two chunin watching guard. I give them my papers which they deem to be official only for them to realize one thing. I'm a wanted man by their country in the bingo book they immediately take places one in front of me the other behind me.

Iwa gate guard " halt and come with us or we will use lethal force"

In one movement I wrap them up in ninja wire and drag them with me too the tsuchikaged office. Along the way civilians notice and soon after hundreds of shinobi start to take place around me and on buildings ready to strike but they stay back and watch me with venom in their eyes. I soon notice the anbu within the group also watching me. I smile in my mind when I notice my several embedded root ninja in there ranks. So if I were actually be jumped by all of the tens of thousands of ninja in this village I wouldn't be alone. So I make my way into the tsuchikages office with all of the ninja in the village aware of my presence. In the office I see the tsuchikage a middle aged man and a girl my age in the office talking with anbu watching over them when they notice me barge in with two gate guards tied up dragged behind me.

Tsuchikage " what is the meaning of this"

then I see realization flash in his eyes as he recognized who I am

(Y/n) " oh just teaching your chunin a little respect they decided to jump a guest with official documentation just for they're greed. Even though the bingo book should have warned them of how dangerous I really am, so like I said I'm just teaching these two foolish chunin some respect most SS rank ninja would take kindly to being attacked."

The anbu in the room surrounded me with blades drawn as well as more anbu from outside entered the room with killing intent targeted at me

I activate my sharingan and smile

(Y/n) " lord Tsuchikage I would advise you to tell your men two put down there weapons unless you want a full scale battle in your office. Besides (released ninja wire Around the chunin) I let them go already."

Tsuchikage " you say your on official business pull a stunt like this and expect me too order my men to put their weapons down just what are you playing at."

(Y/n) " honestly I'm a bit peeved that you put a bounty on my head let alone one not nearly enough for me"

The tension In the air raises. As I pull out the papers from my pocket and take a step toward the kage I extend my arm to him and the anbu all strike at me with their swords. I cover my other hand in chakra and use it to cut through the sword and the masks of the anbu. Causing all the pieces to fall to the floor revealing the identities of the formerly armed special forces. I then place the document in front of the leader on his desks he takes his eyes off me and grab the letters much to the protest of what I realized to be the granddaughter of the elderly man.
After reading the documents he spoke up.

Tsuchikage " I believe it may be to late for us to be of use of use in this coalition yesterday the akatsuki took our jinchuriki and we already retrieved they're bodies."

I solemnly nod to this.

(Y/n) " it's more than just the akatsuki if you read the whole thing you see it's a coalition of societal advancement and joint effort to prevent large scale war., speaking of which all of your ninja in the village are outside the building waiting for a signal to attack. "

He went outside onto his balcony and told his ninja to disperse that there is no danger.

He sat down and had a devious smirk.

Tsuchikage " the reason I put a bounty on you with emphasis to keep you alive was because I believe you to be a worthy man to marry my granddaughter.( this got a shocked reaction from said woman but a knowing nod from her father) if we couldn't convince you we planned on extracting semen from your corpse so we could inseminate strong kunoichi my granddaughter included."

Kurosuchi/(y/n) " WHAT THE FUCK"

Kurosuchi " grandpa I knew you would go to extreme lengths for the future strength of this village but to use me like that. I never been more disgusted and disappointed with you in my entire life"

The old man strokes his beard

Tsuchikage " I'll agree to the coalition if you take my granddaughter as one of your fiancés  and take her with you. And if my Intel is correct you are under the CRA so that means you have no choice In the manner so you have to listen to the council If they agree. "

Angrily i teleport to the leaf and tell them about his condition they age immediately much to my disappointment  even tsunade was excited about getting the stone in the alliance. I return to Iwa in an instant and tell the tsuchikage about the council agreeing to his condition and he immediately signed the paperwork.

Tsuchikage " ahaha me sweat granddaughter I found you a strong and talented husband much like the type you would talk about wanting when you were little"

Kurosuchi " I was a little girl you asshole you know what I'm disgusted with this village. You Uchiha since I'm am now you're fiancé take me with you to the leaf . But don't think for one moment I'm happy about our arrangement."

I brought her to the leaf and took her out to dinner and showed her around the village. I then brought her to the Uchiha compound and gave her a apartment for herself. After telling my fiancés including my two other new ones Fuu and mei in the hidden mist about the situation all but mei decided to pay the girl a visit.