Her words leave me stunned and she moves to sit beside me, Harry nowhere to be seen. Where did he go? Did he leave?

"Just listen to me," she starts, my head slowly nodding.

"When he called me last week, telling me he was bringing a girl with him, it made me nervous you'd have piercings and tattoos and drugs with you. We've barely spoken since he left England, only a few phone calls and visits occurring. Usually when he'd visit, he would be with Tom or Kailey. But when I made a disgusted response about his guest, he immediately fired at me. He told me he likes you, genuinely likes you, and he said you are the most beautiful human being he's ever met. He spoke as if he was talking about an angel of a sort, and just from speaking to you, you are a beautiful woman. You are far beyond my expectations and I know Harry wants to be there for you. He looks at you in a way I've never seen from him. He's falling in love with you, but he doesn't know it. Love was a sketchy subject his entire life," she tells me, brushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Anne, he's going apeshit," Robin calls, my head turning to look at the burly man. Anne sighs and stands up, walking into the house and yelling at her son.

"I knew telling her was a bad idea!" he yells, Anne reaching for his arm but he shrugs her off.

"It was not! You need to understand that a girl you like needs to know things. You have to open you sometimes," she says back, his hand slamming against the wall. Kailey runs out of the house, covering her ears, and sees me. I open my arms and she jumps into my lap, holding her to me.

"It's not that easy, mum! Reagan didn't even look at me when I told her. She probably thinks I'm fucked up because I did that. I'm such an idiot!" he yells, his hard breathing heard from outside. I can't view their interaction anymore but I saw Robin restraining Harry last.

"You're not an idiot because you are concerned what will happen. Tell me what you think will happen Harry!" she yells, Kailey curling closer to me.

"She's going to leave me! If she leaves me, I-I have nothing anymore! You wouldn't understand that because dad left you!"

My eyes close and my heart slumps. He just said the one thing no mother wants to hear. That was a low blow and made the entire situation worse.

"I had nothing after your father left but I had you and Gemma! Harry Edward, you need to get out of my house and figure yourself out. It's a shame to think you came all the way over here to yell at me like this. You've scared Kailey, Tom's crying, and now Reagan is sitting in the cold because you freaked her out. I'm done with your shit, Harry! Get out of my house!" she yells, my arms lifting Kailey and walking her to the gazebo.

"It's okay, beautiful," I whisper, wiping the little girl's cheeks. The door slams and Harry enters a car, driving down the street quickly.

After carrying Kailey inside, Robin is comforting Anne and I sit beside them. She tells me it's okay, but I know it's not. We eat together in silence, Kailey remaining on my lap the entire time. Apparently the little girl is staying the entire weekend now because Kailey wanted to be with Harry. Plans change though.

"Come upstairs with me," she smiles, my head nodding. She runs upstairs and I follow, playing dolls with Kailey.

"Do you think Uncle Harry is okay?" she asks, my head nodding.

"He'll be fine tomorrow. I promise," I tell her, her hands grabbing mine. She holds me close to her and she hugs me tightly.

"He was scary," she whispers in my ear, my arms tightening around her.

"I know he was. He'll be better tomorrow," I assure the little girl, brushing her hair back.

Anne enters the room and I tell her I'll aid Kailey in getting ready for bed. After her grateful comment, I let Kailey change and get her situated in bed. She asks for me to read a story and I do so, reading one I've never seen before. It's adorable.