"I Want You, Carter"

Comincia dall'inizio

I looked at Chuck "You know, Chuck, she won't mind if your dealer comes by"

Chuck "Jesse is in St.Barts this week. This is something more legitimate"

I looked at him confused. 

Chuck you know the old art-deco bank on 72nd between Madison and Park? The one that went under last month. I wanna make it into a speakeasy"

He showed me some pictures of the building and the interior "in the front, an elegant restaurant. But down in the vault, an after -hours locale devoted to indecency disreputable behavior and all manner of debauchery. "

Me "A kind of homage to the last time the market crashed"

Chuck "the harder the times, the harder people wanna party and forget about it"

I smiled "Chuck , this is really a great idea. I can't believe Blair hasn't told me about this yet or you"

Chuck shook his head "she doesn't know. Nobody does. I just wanted to wait till i was sure it was going through. You know, my father turned his first profit by the time he was 22.  I hope to do it by the time i'm 21"

I smiled and put an arm around him "I'm proud of you, Chuck. I'm here if you need help with anything"

He nodded "okay."

Next day. Morning. At the apartment. 

I walked out of my room and saw Rufus standing there with his arms crossed

He wanted something.  

I crossed my arms over my chest "okay, what did i do now?"

Rufus "Serena said something interesting"

I raised an eyebrow "so she rat me out? Do you know she's not going to Brown?"

Rufus nodded "i do. She and i talked about it. I thought you were on your way to Princeton?"

I shook my head "i'm not going to Princeton. At least not this year"

Rufus asked confused "what is going on with you?"