"Landon this is Zoe my daughter and her girlfriend Kellina," Rochelle greeted us.

"It's lovely to finally meet you Zoe," He chuckles, embracing her in s hug.

"It's nice to meet you Kellina," He smiled sticking out his hand. Rochelle must've told him I wasn't a hugger. I shook his hands and noticed he wasn't like the other guys to do a hard handshake. He kept it soft but firm.

"Lilliana this is Zoe and Kellina," Rochelle introduces. Lilliana stood taller than Zoe and was around the same build as her.

"It's nice to meet you," she smiled hugging her.

"And you," Zoe replies. She turned to me. I noticed her dark brown eyes they were like melted chocolate. I had to look slightly down st her but not as much as Zoe.

"It's nice to meet you," she smiled shaking my hand.

"You too," I nodded. We heard the door open again.

"Zoe I have the biggest problem I think I might be a lesbia- oh uh hello," Ashley awkwardly greeted us. Zoe mustn't of told her she was having visitors. Rochelle looked at us puzzled. I couldn't help but chuckle slightly.

"Ashley this is Landon and his daughter Lilliana. Ashley is Zoe's best friend," she introduced them.

"Uh sorry to walk in I didn't realise you had visitors," she awkwardly greeted them.

"It's alright," Landon insisted with a slight chuckle.

"Well I'm about to make coffee who wants some?" Rochelle asked.

"I'd love a glass thanks," Landon smiled following her into the kitchen.

"I'm just gonna talk with Ashley," Zoe smiles grabbing her arm and pulling her away. I turned my gaze to Lilliana.

"So you're a lawyer?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"Yes I've been doing it for a couple of years now,"

"Any interesting cases?" I watched as she awkwardly stood there.

"Not particularly just the usual I didn't kill this person," she shrugged.

"Do you usually win your cases?"

"I only take clients on that I know are innocent,"

"So I'll take that as a yes?" She nodded.

"What do you do?"

"I uh I own a business,"

"Which one?"

"The bar a couple streets over,"

"I heard some good reviews,"

"It's where we met," I felt an arm snake around my waist.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Over a year," Zoe smiled leaning into my side.

"Are you dating anyone?" I asked.

"No I had a girlfriend but we split over two years ago,"

"Oh I'm sorry," Zoe replied.

"She cheated on me with her ex so," she laughed nervously.

"How long were you together?" Ashley asked stirring on the couch.

"Three years," Lilliana sighed, placing herself next to Ashley.

"I'm sorry," Ashley replied. Lilliana smiled at her.

"I'm going to see what mums up to," Zoe whispered before kissing my cheek and making her way into the kitchen. I made my way over to the other couch and sat down. I opened my phone and saw I had a message from Jamie.

'When are you guys home? I'm sorry I just don't feel 100% confident yet."

'I'll be home in about 30." I replied. I got up from the couch and wandered into the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around Zoe and kissed her head.

"I have to go back home Jamie needs some company," I whispered. Zoe turned in my arms.

"I'll probably come back with Ashley or I'll stay here I'll let you know,"

"Okay," I smiled kissing her.

"It was nice meeting you Landon," I smiled shaking his hand again.

"It was nice meeting you too hopefully I'll see you again while we're over.

"Most probably," I laughed, giving Rochelle a hug.

"I'm going to see Jamie," I whispered to her so she knew where I was going.

"Alright I'll see you soon," she kissed my cheek. I made my way into the living room and noticed Ashley and Lilliana talking. They both had big smiles on there faces.

"I'm heading out it was great to meet you Lilliana," I smiled standing in front of them.

"It was good meeting you too," she smiled shaking my hand.

"I'll see you later Ashley," she smiled at me before I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and noticed Jamie had fallen asleep on the couch. I tried to be quiet but I tripped on the carpet and fell to the floor. Jamie instantly shot up.

"A-who is it?" She panicked.

"It's me Jamie," I groaned, picking myself up off the floor.

"God you scared me Kellina!" She groaned, plopping back onto the couch.

"It's dark in here I didn't mean to fall on my face," I replied sitting next to her on the couch.

"How was meeting Zoe's mums partner?" She asked, passing me some rug.

"He seems like a really decent guy,"

"And his daughter?"

"She's Alright She's a lawyer," I shrugged, texting Zoe that I got home. We sat in silence for a moment.

"How did you know you were gay?"