N.

Kellinas P.O.V

I walked towards the spare room and stood against the door frame. Jamie has her head buried in a book. Zoe and Ashley had gone out for a girls night or whatever they called it which left Jamie and I home.

"What are you reading?" I asked causing her to jump.

"Just some stuff about maths," she shrugged, closing the book. I walked towards her and placed myself on the bed next to her. It was like looking into a mirror. There was a part of me that stil couldn't believe that Jamie was alive and I feel like that part of me will never fully come to terms with it.

"How are you?" I asked, letting my hand fall into my twins.

"I'm getting there,"

"You know if you need someone to talk to I'll listen,"

"I know I'm just not ready to let it all come out yet," I nodded understanding her.

"What was it like for you?" She asked me, her gaze finding mine.

"When you weren't here?" She nodded. I sighed.

"I was broken. I contemplated so many things but I just couldn't go through with it. It was like I lost my whole life you know," I shrugged it off trying not to get too emotional near her.

"It was hard for me because I didn't know if you were alive. I didn't know if you'd made it out of the water," I could see the tears welling in her eyes.

"When I saw you I couldn't believe it," she cried. I held her in my arms.

"I couldn't believe it either," I replied trying not to tear up.

"I'm just so glad I have you now,"

"Me too," I kissed her forehead.

"If only Klara was still here," she sobbed. I didn't say anything back.

"Have you spoken to Quintin since the funeral?" I shook my head.

"Maybe we should get closure with him,"

"He hated us Jamie What makes you think he'd want to be nice to us now?"

"Because we all just lost our sister. She was the one that kept us all together," I sighed. She was right.

"Especially seeing as mum and dad are gone and I didn't get to see them again I'd like to know Quintin while I can," I sighed. I knew we had to put our differences aside. Although I hated him with a passion I knew Jamie wanted to be close with him seeing as he's our only family left.

"I'll give him a call later and we'll go and see him,"

"Thanks Kell," she smiled. I smiled back st her.

"Want to help me understand maths?"

"Sure," I opened the book and started teaching her maths. Believe it or not I am actually quite smart I just choose not to try. Jamie used to be smarter than me but I guess she's a few years behind. I know she'll catch up in no time though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had called Quintin and we were going to meet with him in s couple of days when he was home from his trip. I wasn't looking forward to it but then again maybe I was. Maybe this way I'd get closure as to why he didn't like Jamie and I so much.

"What are you doing?" I asked Zoe, plopping myself down next to her in bed.

"Whatever you want me to do," she smiled, closing her blueprints.

"Were going on a date,"

"Where?"

"I can't tell you that can I?" I laughed. Wrapping my arms around her.

"What do I have to wear?"

"Just something warm,"

"Can I get a hint?"

"Nope," I smirked, going to get off the bed when she grabbed my waist and pulled me back down. I was now laying on top of her and I was impressed by her confidence. I raised my eyebrow at her when her lips started kissing my jawline.

"Get ready," I mumbled.

"I am," she whispered, her fingers tracing the bare skin on my hip. I tenced slightly but relaxed when her lips met mine. I deepened the kiss, straddling her waist. I could hear her breathing hitch as my fingers traced up her sides. I smirked into the kiss and started tickling her.

"K-K-Kellina!" She squealed, laughing her head off. She was squirming under me.

"Kellina!" She cried in laughter. I kept tickling until I felt someone start tickling me. I fell off Zoe onto the floor.

"Ow!" I laughed looking and seeing Jamie smirking on the bed.

"You're gone," I warned quickly getting up off the floor and chasing after her.

"Ashley!" Jamie yelled, running around downstairs. Ashley flung a piece of toast at me that hit me square in the face.

"Seriously?"

"I know I just wasted a good piece of toast on you," she sighed. I averted my gaze to Jamie who was hiding on the other side of the couch.

"Just like when we were kids Jamie I'm going to kick your ass," I laughed, hearing closer. She was laughing but I knew I was faster and stronger then her and knew I had her cornered.

"Run Jamie!" Zoe squealed, jumping st me from behind, sending us into the floor.

"Zoe!" I laughed, landing face first into the floor. Jamie quickly ran past us.

"I got you," Zoe giggled, kissing my ear.

"Oh yeah?" I laughed, picking myself up. Zoe quickly latched onto me like a sloth.

"Either you hold on or you let go for your own safety," I warned. She didn't move so I started running through the house looking for Jamie.

"Go go go go!" Zoe laughed on my back. I found Jamie in her room and leaped at her.

"Ouch!" She squealed as I tackled her and started tickling her.

"Okay okay okay mercy!" She screamed. I stopped tickling her and got off her. Zoe was still attached to me so I decided to fall back into the bed and land on her.

"Ow!" She groaned under me. I rolled off of her and laughed.

"Alright date night let's go," I instructed, helping her off the bed. Jamie made her way out and closed the door on the way. I went to the cupboard and grabbed some new clothes out. I took my shirt off and felt fingers tracing my back.

"I don't think I've actually seen you with your shirt off," Zoe whispered. I turned around and watched as her eyes roamed my body.

"You can touch it's all yours," I smirked, pressing our bodies together.

"Gawd," she breathed, her hands tickling my stomach.

"You need to teach me what working out is,"

"Next time I go to the gym you can come,"

"If I get to look like that," she pointed st my stomach.

"You're already breathtakingly beautiful as you are," I brought her lips to mine and kissed her. We kissed sweetly but I found myself walking her towards the wall. I had her pinned against the wall, our kiss deepening and getting hotter. Her hands were tracing my lower back onto my ass and I couldn't help but groan when she squeezed it.

"Date time," she breathed before pushing me off her slightly and walking towards the cupboard. I leaned against the wall and watched as she changed in front of me. God she was breathtaking. My heart was beating in my chest. Her curves were gorgeous. Her stretch marks and her scars just as beautiful as everything about her. She turned her head and smirked at me.

"Take a photo it lasts longer," she quickly slipped a dress on. God I was madly in love win this girl.