T.

Ashley's P.O.V

I was at a cafe with Blane that overlooked the river. We had been talking for a couple weeks now and I really enjoyed his company. He was really sweet and he made me laugh. He wasn't like all of the other guys I talked to. He was genuine. We weren't official yet but we flirted a lot. If he asked me out I probably would say yes.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as I turned my attention back to him.

"Just about how nice it is here," I lied.

"What was your last relationship like?" He asked sipping his coffee. I froze. I didn't feel comfortable telling him.

"It was good we dated for a while but with University I guess we just fell out," I shrugged. I felt bad for lying but I just couldn't bare to tell him the truth.

"What was he like?" He asked. I laughed.

"He was great. He was funny and sweet and just perfect," I lied further.

"Hopefully I can be just like that," he laughed nervously.

"How do you feel about same gender relationships?" I found myself asking. He looked at me confused.

"I mean I guess if you love someone you love them?"

"Are you okay with it though?"

"I mean I'm straight but I guess I'd be uncomfortable if a guy asked me out,"

"What about if someone you date has been with both?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Have you been with a girl?" He asked his tone neutral.

"Oh no I was just wondering cause my friends are together," I lied.

"Oh uh no I'm okay with it as long as they're nice," he smiled and I did too. I felt bad for lying but I just couldn't tell him the truth. It wasn't like Klara. I didn't instantly feel comfortable around him like I did her. Maybe I am a lesbian? I mean I thought I might've been bisexual but maybe I'm totally off guys now? I leaned over the table and pressed my lips onto his. The were soft and moved slowly with mine. I quickly pulled back. He had a small smile on his lips and his cheeks were blushed. I smiled nervously. It didn't feel like anything special. It just felt like a kiss. It felt like when I kissed Jamie just a kiss. But when I kissed Klara it was like fireworks were going off in my stomach. Maybe I am a lesbian?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellina's P.O.V

Zoe and I waited in Rochelle's house for her to come back with Landon and his daughter. I was brushing my fingers through Zoe's hair as she typed away to Ashley.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"Ashley was just telling me about this guy she met,"

"The one at the bar a couple weeks ago?" I asked which caused Zoe to look at me.

"Was he cute? She hasn't shown me a photo yet,"

"I mean he didn't seem like the other trashy dudes she hooked up with," I shrugged not really knowing how to answer. I was gay. I didn't know if a guy was cute. I mean I can tell when they have good genes but I don't know what Ashley or Zoe's types of guys are.

"I think she's coming over in a bit,"

"Are we expecting a happy or a hysteric big mouth?"

"She said she's really confused so hysteric?"

"Fun," I laughed before we heard the door open. We both quickly got up and saw Rochelle wall in with Landon and the daughter. I looked her over. She had dark brown hair that was tied  up into a braid. She looked shorter than me but not by much. I turned my gaze to Landon. His grey hair was neatly trimmed and he had a soft smile as he looked at Zoe and I.